i love you ✎ 휴닝카이

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ] 

you rushed around the living room trying your best to tidy it up

you rushed around the living room trying your best to tidy it up. kai was finally coming home after touring america with his band mates and you just couldn't wait to see him.

you haven't seen kai in such a long time and now that he was finally coming back made you feel the happiest you have ever been in months.

when you were sure the apartment was in a good condition you took the cupcakes out of the oven and placed them neatly on one of the 'special occasion' plates.

you took your time to decorate the cupcakes as you didn't want to mess them up.

when you eventually finished you took the plate with the cupcakes to the living room and put it on the coffee table.

loml💗💞
i'm 2 minutes away x
read 14:02

you removed your apron and hung it up before flattened the none existent creases on your jeans then picking off the imaginary lint on your top.

when you heard a light knock on the door and you rushed to the door to answer it.

you made sure to take my time when you were unlocking the door. you didn't want to seem desperate even though you were.

you opened the door and instantly beamed when you saw kai's beautiful face.

"y/n!" he exclaimed.

he pulled you in for a bone crushing hug and kissed your neck repeatedly.

"i missed you so so much," he said between each kiss.

"i missed you too!" you mumbled into his chest.

he removed his lips from your kneck then pressed his lips against yours.

when kai pulled away he tucked a piece of your hair that fell in your face behind your ear.

you smiled shyly at your boyfriend.

"you look so beautiful! more than how you look through my phone screen ahah."

you blushed before swatting him, "shush you!"

you moved out of the way so kai could get inside. he left his suitcase by the door then wrapped his arms tightly around you.

"kai!" you giggled.

"i just can't keep my hands off you now. i've just missed you."

the both of you walked in an awkward way inside the living room.

"you made cupcakes!" he exclaimed.

"they are for you."

kai let go of you and picked one cupcake off the plate. he removed the case and took a big bite out of the beautifully decorated cupcake.

"this tastes soo good!" he said.

you smiled in appreciation. "i'm glad."

kai took your hand and led you to the couch. he sat down then you pulled you on to his lap. when he finished eating his cupcake he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"you want to know what i've missed the most?" he asked.

"what?"

"holding you."

you blushed yet again. you always felt safe in kai's arms. you felt as if no harm could come to you as long as kai was holding you everything would be okay.

"y/n," kai breathed out.

"yes?"

"guess what?"

"what?

"i love you." he kissed your shoulder.

you smiled, "love you too."

kai frowned. "you didn't say it how i said it."

you rolled your eyes playfully. "i love you too."