scaredy cat ✎ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [  ]

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ @magicbeomie ♥

"this is a bad idea. i can tell."

"you haven't even seen the house yet." beomgyu chuckled. "it'll be fun. i thought you liked horror?"

"not in real life beomgyu." you mumured as you gripped his hand tighter.

beomgyu said he had a 'suprise' for you so you assumed he would be taking you out for a nice date but no he decides to take you to an abandoned house which you were sure was haunted.

"let's just go home," you pleaded as the house came into view.

"we'll only be inside for a few minutes and i'll be with you."

"and what does that mean?" you raised an eyebrow.

"it means—" beomgyu smiled cheekily. "—that i can protect you!"

"my saviour." you rolled your eyes playfully. "let's just get this over and done with."

when you both got to the house beomgyu tried to open the door. when the door wouldn't budge you started to celebrate but your celebration was cut short when beomgyu managed to open the door with his shoulder.

sometimes he was just too strong for his own good.

when beomgyu went inside you rushed in after him. you didn't want to be left alone on the porch. the garden was creepy and overgrown. anything could be hidden in the grass.

"beomgyu?" you mumured as you walked down the hallway.

beomgyu went inside only a few seconds before you and you already seemed to have lost him.

the house looked even worse than you could have possibly imagined. the cobwebs were massive as if they were created by mutant spiders. the dust was at least an inch thick making it rather difficult for you to breath and lastly the floor boards were weak. if you were not careful you would surely fall right through.

when you felt something on the back of your kneck you let out a shriek and started slapping your kneck trying to get rid of whatever it was.

you suddenly felt hands on your shoulder which made you shriek again.

"it's just me y/n!" beomgyu exclaimed. "and it was just a moth." beomgyu slapped your kneck and the moth fluttered by your face.