just one day ✎ 범규

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [   ]

"so what is it beomgyu?"

beomgyu made himself comfortable beside you on on your bed and you slowly edged away.

"y/n, let me be your boyfriend for just one day."

"what?"

"i can prove to you that i'll be the perfect boyfriend if you just date me for one day."

you couldn't believe what beomgyu was saying.

beomgyu was actually a close friend of yours but things changed when he asked you to date him a few weeks ago. you turned him down and started to avoid him because you didn't want things to be awkward between the two of you.

beomgyu tried to speak to you but you ignored all his calls and texts and when he spotted you at school you would rush off and say you were busy.

why did you turn beomgyu down exactly?

well, you were worried you'd suffer the same fate you did when you were with you ex boyfriend, sicheng.

you were sure sicheng was the love of your life till he cheated on you and treated you like trash.

there was no way you wanted to go through that again.

the pain.

the heartache.

"are you being serious?" you raised an eyebrow.

"more serious than i will ever be." beomgyu took his hands in yours. "at the end of today, you'll decide whether you want to date me."

you took a deep breath before nodding.

beomgyu smiled and then pulled you up to your feet. "put your shoes on, we're going."

you furrowed your eyebrows. "going where?"

"you'll see!"

once your shoes were on beomgyu dragged you out of your room and out of your house.

you walked beside beomgyu quietly as he gripped your hand tightly, scared you'd run away.

you looked up at him and started to admire your awfully attractive friend.

yes, you always knew beomgyu was lucky in the looks department but you didn't exactly...care?