see you later? ⁽¹/³⁾ ✎ 태현

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [    ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

• • •「☁️」• • •

you shut your laptop and threw all your textbooks to the side as soon as you heard something tapping on your window.

you went to the window to investigate the tapping and opened the curtains to see your boyfriend, taehyun, sat in your old tree house across from your window.

the tree house was a place you and taehyun would often hang out whenever he came over. it was the best place to go to get away from your helicopter mother, cringy father and noisy siblings.

it wasn't what anyone would consider to be a romotely romantic setting but taehyun loved it all the same. he said it was like a window into your childhood.

you smiled as you opened your window as wide as it would let you.

"hi."

taehyun didn't reply. he just looked down at his shaking hands with a sullen look on his face.

you shut your window before grabbing your dressing gown and a couple of blankets.

once you got everything you needed, you shoved them all inside your backpack and slipped out of your bedroom and went downstairs as quite as you could.

you quickly went inside the kitchen to grab the new tub of expensive ice cream (which your mother specifically said not to touch) along with two spoons.

you then opened the back door and bolted across the freshly cut lawn and shot up the ladder of the tree house and rushed inside.

definitely wasn't a good idea to go out without shoes.

"i brought some stuff," you murmured as you passed him the ice cream and a blanket to wrap himself with.

taehyun silently took the things you gave him before he rested his head on your shoulder.

you wrapped your arm around him, "you know, you can always talk to me if something is wrong. tell me what's up."

"the wooden ceiling," he said. "the stars. the sky."

you chuckled. "no silly. what's up with you? why are you here at three in the morning? you didn't even text me to tell me you would be coming over."

taehyun sighed and you could tell straight away that there was something wrong. he didn't seem like his usual cheerful self. he looked...broken?