sick ✎ 연준

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

you held in a laugh when you heard an explosive sneeze

yeonjun called you earlier pratically begging you to come over to look after him because he contracted a cold so there you were stood in the doorway of his bedroom with a bag filled with things you needed in order to help him.

"yeonjun~" you said in sing-song. "i'm here!"

yeonjun looked up and smiled.

his nose was red and runny and his eyes were puffy and glassy.

"yeonjun." you sighed.

you put your bag at the end of his bed then you climbed on to the bed and threw your arms around his body.

"i'm so sorry for not coming over before. are you okay?"

"i'm fine," he said voice muffled due to the fact that your hair was in his mouth.

"i've brought a few things." you pulled away and grabbed the bag.

yeonjun watched with eager eyes as you took out two tubs of ben & jerry's ice cream, chocolate, cough syrup, tissues and pain killers.

"y/n!" yeonjun whined. "why did you buy all this?"

"because i care about you."

you made yeonjun take some medicine before you allowed him to have ice cream.

"apparently." you opened yeonjun's ice cream tub. "it can help with sore throats. don't take my word on it."

you passed yeonjun the tub then rushed to the kitchen to get spoons.

you grabbed two spoons and darted back to yeonjun's bedroom.

"i have spoons!" you exclaimed.

you threw a spoon at yeonjun and he caught it effortlessly.

you climbed into yeonjun's bed and dug into your ice cream.

yeonjun let out another explosive sneeze and you giggled before grabbing a tissue.

you mopped yeonjun up despite the fact he had mucus all over his nose.

"blow, yeonjun," you commanded.

yeonjun blew his nose. when he was done you screwed up the soggy tissue into a ball and put it on his bed side table.

"how could you do that, y/n? that was really disgusting," yeonjun said before shoving his face with ice cream.

"you always look after me so now it's my turn to look after you."

yeonjun leaned over. you put your hand in front of your lips so yeonjun kissed your hand.

"there is no way i'm sharing your germs when you're in this state," you said.

yeonjun pouted. "i thought you didn't care. you said you cared about me."

"i do but what's the point in us both being sick. who's gonna look after both of us?"

yeonjun chuckled before putting his and your empty ice cream tubs on the bedside table then grabbing you by your waist so he could pull you closer to his body.

"let's cuddle!" he exclaimed. "cuddling always makes someone feel better!"

you ignored the fact that you would possibly catch yeonjun's cold and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"thank you for taking care of me y/n," yeonjun said. "i love you."

"i love you too."

message from playboichan

i always get 'sour' and 'sore'
mixed up and literally
none of you corrected me :'(.
if you see any mistakes pls
correct me :) but don't be
a meanie about it :''(