see you later ⁽³/³⁾

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [    ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [    ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [ ✗ ]

• • •「☁️」• • •

"aren't you going to be late for work?"

you snapped out of your daze and looked up to see your concerned boyfriend stood by the bedroom door in his tennis outfit.

"i'm not feeling to great. maybe i'll just call in sick?"

yeonjun sat beside you and pressed his hand on your forehead.

"i don't think you have a temperature. what's wrong?"

you shrugged and yeonjun frowned.

"you haven't been the same since our anniversary...since that guy."

"i'm fine. i'll go out and get some fresh air. i also remembered i don't have work today."

you got up and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

when you went back to the bedroom, you sighed to see yeonjun still sat on the bed.

"jun, i'm fine. go and play golf with jin. you don't want to keep him waiting."

yeonjun didn't reply, he got up and grabbed his things and silently left the room.

you felt guilty.

you knew his unusual behaviour was down to you but you couldn't help it.

you ex appearing out of the blue messed things up for you.

you just had to find him and you were sure beomgyu would be the key.

━━━━ ・ ❁ ・ ━━━━

"y/n?" beomgyu pushed his reading glasses up and smiled when he saw you enter the restaurant. "where's that useless boyfriend of yours?"

"well..."

"you know him. don't you?"

you sighed for the hundrth time. "he's just a member of staff. why would i know him?"

"don't lie to me." yeonjun's fingers tightened on the steering wheel. "customers only talk to staff at restaurants unless they're ordering or enquiring about an order. who was he?"

you shrugged which angered yeonjun more.

after what happened with taehyun, yeonjun insisted the two of you just head home and have something to eat there instead.