txt as father's ✎ 투모로우바이투게더

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

🌻YEONJUN would be the "mum's not here so it's okay" parent

🌻YEONJUN would be the "mum's not here so it's okay" parent. he'd pretend to be strict when you're around but when you're not there he'd spoil his child rotten. he'd basically let your child do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't take it too far.

🌻TAEHYUN would be the "i'm not one of your little friends" parent. he'd act cool at times but he can be very strict if his child decides to act up thinking taehyun wouldn't mind.

🌻BEOMGYU would be the "of course you can stay up past your bed time" parent. beomgyu would be a chilled out father and he'd let his child get away with quite a lot of things because he hated being strict and the thought of telling his children off.

🌻SOOBIN would be the "how can i say no" father. he'd treat his child like a prince/princess. he'd struggle to say no to his child which you'd find annoying. if he knew it was out of price range he'd end up buying it because he hates to disappoint his kids.

🌻HUENINGKAI would be the "ask your mum if it's okay" parent. he'd like your opinion on things when it came to your children because he'd hate to do things wrong.

note

my dad is soobin and
my mum is taehyun 😔