sweet sweet 🍋 ✎ 수빈

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [  ]

🍋 - lemon kind of imagine

y

ou opened your eyes to see your long term boyfriend, soobin, asleep right next to you.

you were shocked to say the least that he was laid next to you. you decided to take a nap after tidying the house trying to distract yourself from thinking about soobin and now he was right next to you yet he wasn't meant to be home for another two weeks.

"soobin?" you mumured.

his eyes fluttered opened and he smiled. "morning, y/n."

"what are you doing here? you're not meant to be back!"

soobin smiled. "i may or may not have lied to you about when i'm meant to be returning home."

you quickly sat up and forced soobin up with you. you wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a warm hug.

"i can't believe you're actually here! i've missed you!"

soobin kissed your cheek. "i've missed you too, my angel."

you pulled away and placed your hands on either side of his face.

your eyes fell to his lips and he instantly got the hint by leading down and pressing his lips against yours.

you straddled soobin's lap as you melted into the kiss. soobin's hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

soobin pulled away and started to stroke the skirt of your dress. "you look so cute."

soobin then buried his face in your kneck and sucked and nibbled at your soft skin gently.

"soobin!" you whined. "no marks! i'm visiting my parents this afternoon!"

"too late." soobin chuckled as his lips moved down to your collarbone and left sweet kisses.

you whined and protested but soobin didn't bother to stop.

his kisses then moved down your exposed chest and you started to squirm in his lap.

"may i?" soobin fiddled with the buttons on your dress.

you quickly nodded and soobin slowly unbuttoned your dress.

soobin was always gentle with you and that's what you loved the most about him. he never rushed things, he loved to take his time. he always wanted to take things slow in comparison to some people you've met.

soobin slowly pushed your sleeves down and smiled when he saw your pineapple print bra.

"didn't i get you that?" soobin fingered the strap of your bra.

you giggled. "yes."

soobin went back to leaving love bites on your chest and you smiled in content.

yes, you'll struggle to hide them later but at this moment in time you didn't really care.

"i love you, soobin," you mumured.

soobin lifted his head up and your lips met for the second time.

"i love you too. i'm glad to back."

note

if neither of you are comfortable
reading this kind of stuff let me know and i won't write anymore like this :)

i can't even edit it because i feel
so shy 👉👈