views ✎ 범규 🤍

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

you opened your eyes and slowly sat up in a bed which most definitely wasn't yours

neither were the clothes.

an oversized shirt with cartoon characters on it and a pair of baggy basketball shorts.

you almost panicked till you felt arms tighten around your waist and you remembered you were having a sleep over with your boyfriend. a spontaneous one for that natter.

you smiled as you turned to see him still asleep with his cat too sleeping on his head.

to tell the truth, you didn't actually remember falling asleep at his house.

in fact, you wasn't even supposed to.

you went over to spend a few hours with him and his new cat with the intention of going home since your mum didn't like you spending time with him alone. especially out of her sight.

the whole idea of you dating stressed her out enough let alone you and beomgyu spending time together without anyone around.

you always had to reassure her that she was stressing over nothing. especially since the only thing the two of you would ever do is play old board games the two of you would find in the attic, watch black and white horror movies and eat till you were both sick

you wouldn't have it any other way.

you glanced at your flashing phone which was sitting on the night stand and you already knew it had about a million texts and missed calls.

you'll just deal with it later. you weren't in the mood nor did you have the guts to check. you wanted to savour the moment you had with your boyfriend. a moment which rarely ever occurs.

for the first time in months, you finally had a peaceful morning in the arms of your lover (and his cat sat now sat on your lap) you didn't hear the sounds of your mother cooking, your father walking around practically yelling on the phone or your siblings screaming the house down.

you felt relaxed. it was quiet and all you could hear was beomgyu's soft snoring and the cat purring.

the snoring, however, came to an abrupt stop which caused you to turn to beomgyu.

"leon," he grumbled. "you're being so loud. why are you even here? "

the tabby climbed off your lap and sat himself on beomgyu's head which made him let out a sigh.

beomgyu removed the cat from his head before hitting you with one of his pillows.

"hey!" you hit him back with your own pillow. "what's your problem?"

"my problem is that you're awake when you're meant to be sleeping. it's so early."

"it's literally—" you quickly glanced at the alarm clock and your eyes widened in surprise. "one in the afternoon! how is that early?"

"in this household, it's early," beomgyu mumbled as he pulled the duvet* over his head. "mmm tired. must go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow~"

"but if you go back to sleep, we can't enjoy the nice, warm afternoon. look at the sun."

beomgyu pulled the duvet off his head and finally sat himself up.

he stood up, grabbed the tabby and made his way towards the window.

you watched him as he opened the curtains.

"come here. i want you to see this."

you climbed off the bed and made your way to the window.

"what is it?"

beomgyu didn't say anything. he silently stared out of the window.

the view was beautiful.

beomgyu's apartment was located in probably the best part of the city.

all you could see was green, green, green.

"beautiful, right?" he finally said.

you nodded. "yeah, beautiful."

"every morning, me and leon will stand and stare out of the window. just for a couple of minutes. the view reminds me of you."

you smiled. "a field and a bunch of trees reminds me of you?"

he nodded. "yeah. the view is beautiful and it makes me feel peaceful, happy and calm. exactly how you make me feel. i love you, y/n."

he was now facing you.

his smile was so pure, so genuine.

he meant what he said and you knew that.

you were always so fearful of love. in the past, you had a few negative romantic encounters.

you didn't trust men for a while but you knew you could trust beomgyu with your entire life.

"i love you too."

-

idk wth that was but i'm sick
of lying to you all about updates so....yeah!

and for those who didn't see this

💗 - ru
🤍 - m