king soobin ⁽²/²⁾ ✎ 수빈

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [    ]

note

because we all know that 'king soobin' is an attractive title ;)

the words 'king soobin' have been said way too many times in your household

your mother would either be comparing you to him or she would be going on about how she hoped that you and him could 'stop messing around' and finally tie the knot.

you didn't know if your mother wanted you to get with soobin in order to gain power or she just genuinely liked him.

you didn't really know how you exactly felt about soobin.

you still hated him for how he treated you as a child but you didn't really want to hold a grudge against him anymore. afterall, he wasn't as bad as he was before so maybe you could be forgiving.

just maybe.

"we have a letter!" your mother announced, rushing into the lounge waving an envelope in the air. "i believe it is from king soobin."

"doesn't he have a phone?" you rolled your eyes. "he could just text you or call you."

"where's your father? and kai?" your mother ignored your remark.

"father is in his study and kai went to play tennis with haechan and juno."

"well i wanted them to be here while i open the letter but it doesn't matter."

your mother carefully opened the envelope being cautious not to rip what was inside.

she pulled the letter out and cleared her throat before reading what was written on the letter.

dear, the l/n's

i'm inviting you all to my palace for dinner. we haven't had dinner together
in such a long time and i miss having you all over at the palace pretty much every day of the week.

my mother has been a little under the weather since father passed and i believe a nice get together will hopefully lift her spirits.
i hope that you can all make it. if so, please come to the palace this evening at 7:00 pm. thank you.

kind regards, king soobin.

"how lovely." your mother smiled. "he's invited us over for dinner."

"but i thought we were going out tonight mother?"

your mother waved you of. "we can do that some other time. king soobin has invited us over for dinner. how can we not turn up. how rude and disrespectful."