first date ✎ 투모로우바이투게더

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ]
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☀️ [ ✗ ] 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ⛅ [     ]

♡♡♡

💌YEONJUN would go all out and take you out for a candle lit dinner. it would be a bit overwhelming since it was the first date and yeonjun noticed how slightly uncomfortable you were so he'd take you home and order a pizza. you'd end up staying up the whole night watching terrible horror movies. every two minutes you'd yell at the characters because of how stupid they were being.

💌KAI would take you to the park if it was a nice day and he would make a picnic. he'd make sure to put all your favourite foods inside the basket.
when you both finished eating you'd then you'd go to the swings and talk about your interests, goals and aspirations for hours till the sun started to set.

💌BEOMGYU would take you to the cinema to see a movie of your choice. you'd get into the movie for an hour or so till he started messing around chucking popcorn everywhere.
you'd do the same with your popcorn till you both get kicked out. you'd walk around the city and try and look for another source of entertainment, laughing about how angry the cinema staff were when they threw you both out.

💌TAEHYUN would take you out of town for a 'secret' dinner. he wouldn't tell you where he was taking you because he wanted it all to be a surprise. he'd take you to one of those pricey restaurants and you'd both act like idiots. the couples sat near you would glare at you both for laughing too loud and having weird conversations.

💌SOOBIN would take you to an ice cream parlour and you'd try every single flavour there was. it would be simple but sweet (literally). you'd both eat till you got brain freeze and then you'd go to a park and lay on the grass feeling too full to move. you'd both stare at the moving clouds and get to know eachother a bit more.

apologies to anyone who can't eat/doesn't like ice cream.

note

i have never been on
a date before :')