𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, THIS PAGE HOLDS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ABOUT THE BOOK.

[Trigger Warning: Contains a little amount of gore and trauma]

First thing first, I do not where am I going with this book honestly and the story plot might not be consistent and I guess there's probably a lot of plot holes with this.

Second of all, reader age in this one is 18 but I felt there's 11-13 years old here among us and I feel like majority of you guys are girls. Is it just me or guys rarely reads fanfiction?

Thirdly, I won't use Y/N in this one too much because I am lazy to change my keyboard from abc to symbols. Instead, I might just use term Traveller for you guys or just nickname from few character. Also I decided to make the reader lives in America but he is half Asian.

Reader is not clueless just a confused and overthinking simp. Like he knows other characters simp for him but he just don't know why and he believe that the characters will lose interest in him sooner because he finds it too good to be true.

This is an AU where Genshin Impact has finished the game. So the reader already finished the game pretty much and just play casually and messing around.

Idk why but I kept seeing where the reader is either an Electro user or can use  Plot reason, he has Cryo magic inside him but he also can use the power from the statue.

Also to the fun part, the love interest. For now these characters I would be planning to make the love interests:

Aether

Amber

Kaeya

Jean

Venti

Diluc

Razor

Childe

Xiao

Zhongli

Ganyu

Xingqiu

Chongyun

Keqing

Ningguang

Xinyan

Albedo

Mona

Fischl

Scaramouche

Dainsleif

Bennett

Osial

Eula

Astra (a.k.a a Hilchurl)

Hu Tao

Kazuha

Thoma

Gorou

Itto

Explanation for Osial & Hilichurl: You be surprised that the readers asked for them and here is fhe reason why:

1. Fanart.

2. The way I wrote their personality.

3. Personally I think they just want the chaos.

Currently thinking of adding:

Beidou

Yoimiya

Ayaka

Baal

Sara

Kokomi

An Abyss Mage/j unless...

Tell me in the comments if you want them to be added in the harem or not. Anyways, that's all from me here and I might do few changes here so stay tuned for that.

-ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ-