𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝑨 𝒎 𝒂 𝒕 𝒆 𝒖 𝒓

PROLOGUE, ACT II, PART IV

The performance that Venti put on ended. Diluc was blown away by his performance as he looked at Venti with his eyes squinted. "What did I just witness... This is confidential information. Why did you let me know?"

Was it really that much of confidential? You thought. "Why? Hmm... Perhaps the winds are changing. What do you say, Master Diluc?" Venti asked.

"Interesting. Give me some times. I'll organize some contacts. Outlanders, as one of the Knights it seems you're not a suspect. Blonde and white are the only description on the wanted posters. You should be safe." You gave a disbelief look.

Were you not seen at all? "As for the bard however, it'd be better if you stayed at the tavern." Venti smiled widely after hearing Diluc statement and giggled.

"No problem! I like taverns." He said cheerfully which made Diluc sighed, regretting his decision. He turned to you and Aether.

"Okay, let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes." You two nodded before heading out from the tavern. You did some stretches but you still so sore after running and using your power.

"Y/N, are you okay? You seems exhausted?" Aether asked as you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine... No need to worry." You said as you looked at them. "You guys want to eat something? I want to try this new recipe that I bought." You said as you showed a recipe for one of the famous dishes within the Genshin community, Sweet Madame.

"Oohhh... Yes! Paimon can't wait for Y/N's cooking!" Paimon said excitedly as you guys headed back to the inn.

________________________

"Come on, can Paimon have one last Sweet Madame?" Paimon asked as she handed her plate to you.

"For the last time, no! I am keeping these food in case of injury later. Besides, you already eaten the fifth one and we are going to be late on meeting Diluc!" You scolded Paimon as she started to whine that it wasn't enough.

You ignored her and continue to pack the food inside your inventory. Good thing about the inventory is that the food never go rot so that's good for you.

"Paimon, we'll eat some more later. Right now, we have a dragon to save." Paimon grumbled as she looked at her plate sadly.

"Fine..." She said as you sighed. Paimon is too hard to take care of. You can't imagine how would it feel to be taking care of her alone.

"Let's head back to the Angel's Share. It's already midnight and he must be waiting for us." You stated as you guys went to Angel's Share which was a few minutes away.

You were wondering if you should use a bow or a sword during the fight with Dvalin. You arrived and as you opened the door, saw Venti, Diluc and Jean stood right in front of you.

Jean looked really surprised to see you and Aether probably because you stole the Holy Lyre. "Wait, you're..."

"...Jean?" Aether looked at Jean in shock.

"Hello, Acting Grand Master." You greeted her formally, forgetting the fact that you shouldn't know that was supposed to be here.

"Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person. Secondly, she came as 'Jean' herself, not as the Acting Grand Master. A Jean that you would never see, even as the Honorary Knights." Diluc explained.