𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...

SINAE UNICORNIS, ACT I, PART II

You ended up asking for another break from them after the day that Osial, Corazon, and Astra were leaving. You told Paimon not to follow you as well just so that you could clear your mind. Orochi noticed you were distressed so he decided not to say anything and just stay. You tried to recollect your thoughts while gazing at the clouds from Mount Aocang.

You were only starting off as a no-life gamer who only knows how to watch streams, using your parents' credit cards to buy anything you want, playing games till no end also seldom entered classes since you don't want your granny to nag at you for not attending school. Until, you being sucked in here, only planning to only follow Aether to help him find his sister with your knowledge on the lore and your fortune-telling and now...

Fortune-telling... Your thoughts halted for a moment. You have totally forgotten that you could actually do fortune-telling. You immediately took out your fortune cards as you stared at the cards. Recalling the moment you did a read, it said that you would lead a war which made you wonder the thought of leading a war now seems to be trivial. Probably because you could just drop a huge crystal on the other army if you want to but that's not the point.

Maybe, just maybe, it could give you an insight into your past. Despite knowing that this is Cloud Retainer's house, you just make this place as you please and you really hoped that she doesn't mind you borrowed her place for you to clear your mind. You pondered for a moment, asking yourself a question before shuffling the cards and laid them out into 3 stacks. "Another one wouldn't hurt... would it?" You wondered as you stared at the stacks before you sighed and took the stack that seems to have a leaf fallen onto the stack.

You looked through the five cards, reading them thoroughly but it doesn't clear up much about your past. "All three lives went down to vain from a slave to a toy to royal, last life will be peace at last but sacrifices are made...? What in the world...?" You thought but from this, you could only surmise that you were some sort of a slave for the god or something then it led you either being a toy for the Villareal family or your feelings were toyed which led you to lead a nation but what sort of sacrifices were made for the peace.

It sounds simple enough but it still doesn't explain much. As you were stuck in your thoughts, with cards laid in front of you, you heard a voice calling from behind. "Huh, Y/N? What are you doing here?" You immediately turn your head in the direction of the voice and there you see Ganyu who also looked quite stump.

"Ganyu! It's been a while." You smiled before cleaning up the cards and kept them back as she sat on the ground alongside you. "I'm just here to clear my mind, a lot had happened yesterday." You answered her before you started to wonder why she's suddenly here. It's odd to not see her other than the office. "Wait, are you here for work matter?" You questioned her as she seems to be a bit surprised.

"I was commissioned as their envoy to deliver a letter to Jueyun Karst and bring the adepti the latest news about the crisis but to find out that I only had been replaced by someone else..." You were surprised to hear that as you looked at her in doubt.

"Wait, are you sure? It could be only that they had someone to take over your work while you were out to deliver the letter? After all, your work as a Qixing secretary can't simply be ignored now, would it?" You asked as she fell into silence before she shook her head.

"The clouds fold and unfold, the tide ebbs and flows. It was meant to be. When the adepti entrusted humans with overseeing Liyue, I knew it was only a matter of time until I had to leave. My adepti blood makes me unwelcome in Liyue Harbor. Perhaps that mission of mine was just a pretext to remove me. Since the Qixing gave me a chance to leave with dignity, I decided to be tactful, as well." She stated while you felt that this line was awfully familiar before you remembered. She had this story quest.