Idk anymore man

CONCLUSION OF THE FILLER QUEST, ACT I: IN THE MOUNTAINS

The night was uneventful, you shared dinner together while Diluc was going to insist that he keep watch but you managed to convince him to get some sleep. You also ended up putting Paimon to sleep with some random story you've thought of and she did end up falling asleep. Aether also ended up falling asleep listening to the story, leaving you alone to be awake.

Or rather, you can't sleep. You placed the warming bottle next to them to make sure they don't freeze to death while you could only stare at the campfire as your source of entertainment. "Why haven't you slept right now?" A voice that you are truly familiar with asked you before taking a seat next to you.

"Is it any of your business if I sleep or not, Orochi? And why do you take the form of... Albedo?" You asked not expecting him to take the form of him.

"I don't want to but you keep thinking of the bloody alchemist, hence this." It felt weird listening to Sukuna's voice coming from Albedo's body but whatever. Seeing Albedo's face is quite calming so you do prefer this but the voice had to stay or else you are going to confuse yourself halfway. "Something bothering you while I was gone?" He asked which cause you to shoot a confused look.

"You were gone? Where the hell did you go?" He nodded before poking the fire with some random stick that he had in his hand.

"Checking up your buddies, Osial, Corazon, and Astra, nothing much." He shrugged as you frowned. You would like to see them once more but well, it's not possible right now. You let out a sigh as you could feel Orochi just looking at you. "Now, tell me what's bothering you. It's fair for me to know."

You just tried to shift the image of seeing Albedo and started to think of Orochi's original appearance since it's going to be more distracting seeing his beautiful teal eyes and fluffy hair. He did change his appearance except that, missing the tattoos because you can't recall them quite clearly. "Yeah, about that... I'm getting an ominous feeling of somebody's watching me lately. They have very odd intentions in following me. Even till now... I can't tell by these auras whether they are good or bad." You whispered to him, worried that these stalkers of yours might overhear you.

 It wasn't a lie that to this point, you felt 2 pairs of eyes watching you with both different reasoning and you don't even know what is it. Orochi looked around for a moment before he looked back at the fire. "I can feel a faint presence of one but not the other one. I wouldn't worry about the first one, if anything he's rather harmless." He stated as you frowned.

"But this is super uncomfortable to feel being watched..." You shot a glare to him, hoping he could at least take care of the stalker.

"If I could I would but right now, you and I are weak to go against whoever. It is best we just leave them be. Speaking of which, I wanted to explain to you about your power and since the chain of this power is slowly loosen, you should learn to control it," he said, standing up while doing some stretches.

You gave him a puzzled look. "Wait what? Huh? What do you mean I have another power? I thought I could only control seven elements?" You asked before he shook his head.

"No, that's only a bonus. You held power far more powerful and your existence itself relied on this element." He said which made you raise your eyebrows, wondering what element could you possibly have. "Y/N Villareal, you do remember you used to rule Khaenri'ah right?" Orochi asked as you nodded. You did read your past journal on that matter. "You know how the people ended up and they turned Abyssal monsters were because of you. They could've passed away peacefully but your power wouldn't allow them."

You were a bit shocked, it was because of... you? This was so different from the game, so this... had to be an indication that the game storylines you knew will immediately change. "Wait... after the downfall of Khaenri'ah, I ruled the Abyss and the only reason I can exist here is because of that?" Orochi nodded.