𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒀𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔

CHAPTER I, ACT II, PART II

You finished feeding him like how an Asian mother would which is making sure no food would go to waste at all. Childe quite enjoyed you feeding him though your way of feeding him is quite rough.

"Anyway, I want to thank you for the food. Sorry for my impolite outburst but please don't forget my name or misgendering me." You said as he shook his head.

"No, it was my mistake for forgetting your name and misgendering you. It's just that..." He paused as you tilted your head in confusion, waiting him to finish his word. He glanced at you and immediately looked away. "ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ..." He mumbled before his face turned red, avoiding your eye contact.

You overheard his word which you didn't expected to hear or to see his face quite red. Interesting... You wear a smirk at his reaction. It such a shame if it weren't for the given time, you would just teases the fuck out of him to just see him being extremely flustered.

He glanced at you who was smirking at him which made his heart skips a beat. He just covered his face and internally screamed before he heard the sound of the chair being pushed back.

"I appreciate for your compliment, Childe. Anyway, I'll be taking my leave. I'll see you later." You said as you bid goodbye with him.

Childe just watched you leave as he touched his face. Why did I feel nervous when I said that? He thought as he just sighed.

He doesn't get why he felt quite guilty that he used you and Aether to get information to find the Lord of Geo Exuvia. He is also quite scared to face your wrath when you found out that he was using him. Though, he still has his responsibilities to fulfil Tsaritsa's wishes.

_______________________________

"Now... where are they..." You wondered as you went around Liyue Harbor to find them. They either buying those Noctilucous Jade or making perfume to offer to the Statue.

You headed to that store where they betting for the jade. When you arrived, they didn't seem to be there. Are they burning the jade or are they making perfume with that Liyue version of Lisa?

"Umm... Excuse me, sir?" You asked as Shitou the owner of the Jade Mystery lit up.

"Welcome to the Jade Mystery, my good friends! Would you like to try your luck betting on jade? This could be your lucky day. It's cheap and it's fun, and who knows, you might just strike it rich!" He said as you shook your head.

"I'm not coming for that... I would like to ask if you've seen a tall, young man with dark brown hair fades with amber brown and long ponytail. He should be with a boy with a blonde haired guy with braid and a white haired annoyingly high pitched floating child?" You questioned.

"Ah, yes! They were here a few minutes ago." He was about to ask why were you asking but you cut him off with a thanks and run off to the flower shop.

_________________________________

As you arrived at the shop, you saw Zhongli, Aether and Paimon stood in front of it. Though, Zhongli seems to be quite nervous and Paimon seems to be quite pissed.

Zhongli must has forgotten to bring his Mora once again. You just waited for them to finish their conversation by entertaining yourself with your phone.