𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒄

PROLOGUE, ACT I, PART III

"Stop right there." A familiar voice shouted as a familiar red girl jumped right in front of you. "May the Anemo God protects you. I am Amber, Outrider for the knights of Favonius." She introduced herself.

She looked at you guys quite closely before gave you guys a suspicious look. "You don't look like citizens of Mondstadt. Explain yourselves!"

"We're not looking for trouble." Paimon said as Amber gave a quite stern look at Paimon.

"That's what all troublemakers said." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Hello I'm Aether and this is Y/N." Aether introduced you to Amber while Amber turned her head to you.

"Doesn't sounds like a local name to me. And this... mascot, what's the deal with it?" Amber asked as she looked at Paimon.

"Emergency food." Aether replied to her question as you and Aether started to wheeze. To see the iconic moment with your own eyes are really magnificent.

"Hey! That's even worst than a mascot." Paimon huffed as she looked at Aether in anger. You and Aether managed to finish laughing before you two made an eye contact. You immediately averted your gaze back to Amber.

"To sum it up, you're traveling buddy, right?" Aether nodded as Amber gave a worried look. "Well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around Mondstadt recently. Best you get inside the city as soon as possible. It's not far from here. I'll escort you there." Amber said as she lead you guys to the city.

"Oh? Aren't you out here for some other reason?" Paimon asked before Amber gave you guys a smile.

"I am. But not to worry, I can keep you both safe while doing that too." She said but she still have suspicion on you. "Besides... I'm still not sure if I can trust you three just yet!"

"Why so suspicious?" Aether asked in curiousity before Amber immediately became nervous.

"Oh ahh... I'm sorry. Probably not something I should say as a knight." She turned to you before looking at you three sheepishly. "I give you my apologies, uh... strange yet... respectable travelers."

"That sounded so fake." Paimon as she put her hands on her hips before Amber shot a glare at her.

"Do you have something against the language usage that prescribed by the Knights of Favonius Handbook?!" She said in anger.

Yes... actually. You still hated the quest that made you read the whole fucking book but they asked such simple questions.

"So suspicious travelers, what are you doing here in Mondstadt?" Amber asked as she was shooting an Anemo slimes that was floating in the air.

"Aether got separated with his sister during a really, really long journey. Paimon and Y/N are his travel buddies, helping him to find his sister. Though Y/N just join in our adventure today." Paimon explained.

"Well, it is as a repayment for saving me from those hilichurls so I think this is the least I could do." You said before Amber began to feel bad.

"Oh, looking for your family, huh?" Amber voice soften before she tried to think of something. "Let me finish my other stuff first and then I can help you put up posters around the city." She said as she began to walk carefully.

"Anyways, what exactly you need to finish first?" Paimon asked but she was nowhere to be seen. You still don't get how she's just not visible to you guys right now.

"It's simple. You'll understand in a bit." Amber stated while leading you guys somewhere. If you were not mistaken, this is the part where you have to fight the hilichurls. Fighting hilichurls always been easy just by spamming skill but fighting with your own hands, you are not sure if you are going to be clapped by them easily.