𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆?

PROLOGUE, ACT I, PART V

You guys arrived at the temple which quite long, if you have to be honest. Somehow, it looks so much prettier up close to your eyes.

"You really are quite interesting one, pretty boy." Kaeya said before your brain tried to process his compliment completely. You immediately blushed before looking away.

Kaeya saw your reaction before giggling. "And your blushes look so cute." He smiled before your heart melted.

Yup, cue the internal gay panic noises. You thought before clearing your throat. "Just stop it. We have other things to focus on." You said before trying to calm yourself down.

"Yes, yes. I can't forgot my duty as the Knights of Favonius now, can I?" He remarked as his eye is on you. You tried to ignore him staring at you before you took a deep breath. You turned to the temple and just really hope you don't die inside there.

You were about to enter before he stopped you. "Wait, can you smell that?" He asked as he sniffed in the air.

You also began to sniff the air and smell a burning wood for some reason, it smell quite pleasant to you. You thought it might be a perfect time for you to drop a pickup line here though you just met him today. Well rather he just met you today.

You decided to keep it for later maybe in the future since this is not a good situation for that. "Smell of something burning? Yep." You answered with a hint of nervousness and embarrassment on your tone as he crossed his arm and looked a little worried.

"Something must has happened in the temple. I imagined there would be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever giving Stormterror extra power. Oh yes, it's going to be lively in there indeed." Kaeya stated as he had that smirked on his face.

It's going to be fine. They don't have brains to suddenly surprised you. They are weak...

"It's just going to be disorderly mobs." You did not think that would come out to your mouth when you were thinking on trying to reassure yourselves. Kaeya was even more amused by your statement.

"Oh, ho-ho! You're quite the brave one, aren't you?" You just stayed silent, feeling embarrassed from the things you just said. Kaeya turned to the temple before looking quite disappointed. "Shame that the temple was disturbed by such of the atroscity. Let's head in, pretty boy."

He opened the door inside before you blushed. "Can you please stop calling me that? I have a name." You said with half embarrassment and half annoyed tone before he looked at you with his playful smile.

"Well no. I really do love seeing these cute reactions you are giving me, pretty boy." He teased as you cursed under your breath.

This whole clearing temple is going to be torturing for you.

You slowly entered the place with cautious before you saw Kaeya waiting for you next to the Door of Resurrection. "Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our advesaries." He said.

As you guys walking around, Kaeya was observing your surrounding before looking at tall building in the temple. "If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple would be up there. Let's head there." Kaeya said as he lead you towards it.