𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑨: 𝑼𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍

PROLOGUE, ACT II, PART II

Venti looked at the tear that you were holding as he sighed. "Dvalin... he... The anguish he feels has brought him to tears..." Venti frowned and you can feel his despair for his friend just by his voice.

"Tears...?" Paimon questioned as Venti sighed.

He held another tear with a sad look on his face. "He was such a gentle child. Now so full of rage and suffering..." He turned to you with the hopeful look in his eyes.

"I also come across a Teardrop Crystal. Can you purify it?" He asked as he handed you the crystal. Really you want Aether to do it instead of you but well, you have no choice.

"Ehhhh????!!!!" Paimon shrieked to your ear once again before you glared at her.

"Paimon, shut up. My ears are deafening." You said in annoyance which infuriated her.

"Rude!" You covered your ears as you sighed. Now she's going to refuse to talk to you but you can just whip up some food for her to be on good terms with you again.

"You... have a wonderful abilities as he does.... Someone like you is going to end up getting written into a bard's poem." Venti said which flattered you, considering coming from one of your favorite character.

"Alas... I've really not the time to compose a melody for you at this moment." He said sounded cheerfully yet his eyes said something else. "Anyway, even if Dvalin is not taken down, his life still wither away in the breeze... He'll burn himself out in the flames of anger..."

You really felt bad for Dvalin. You have felt being consumed by rage and false hatred before so you knew how Dvalin's feeling. "I feel sorry for Dvalin." You said.

"Is there anything that we can help?" Aether asked as Venti smiled.

"I must thank you for the offer and purifying the tear, it has helped me greatly. But I've already come to devise my own plan." Venti said which peaked Paimon's curiosity.

"Oh? And what plan would that be?" Paimon questioned.

Stealing Holy Lyre and to just get ourselves in trouble... You sighed and you are definitely not anticipating this stealth mission.

"Seeing this tear has brought to mind a friend so dear." Venti stated while looking at the sky with a huge smile.

"Friend?" Venti giggled before he ran off as he waved his hands at you guys.

"One must get going." He said before Paimon looked at him in shocked.

"Hey! Where're you running of to!?" She shouted as you once again closed your ears before it permanently damaged by her shriek.

"To the 'Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero! Bye bye~" He chimed before completely disappeared out of your visions.

"Huh... Aether, Y/N, what do you make out of that?" She asked.

"I don't know... He is fine, I guess." You said. You can't really say he is bad or anything since you knew about his story.

"This 'weirdo' as you put it - we need to keep an eye on him..." Aether said, guessing that he has some sort suspicion on Venti.