𝑨𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

ATHYCIA MORS, ACT I, PART I

After that firework show, the moment you looked at him, he immediately disappeared which broke your heart but you're just going to assume that he was embarrassed about something and made a run for it. You just sigh before you teleported back to the inn and went to your room that you booked differently since there's only two beds in each room. It cost you so much Mora for you to rent 3 rooms but still with your ability to make Mora, you have yet to worry about finances... you hoped.

Now this does make you wondered if Orochi entered back into your head or he was still in the room doing who knows what he's doing. You'll visit the others next morning, given that they might be tired after that whole show and all. You entered your room to see Orochi who was laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully but you weren't sure why the sight of him surprised you.

Though, you were lucky enough to not have to deal with him about the thing that happened earlier but him occupying the whole bed for himself annoyed you. You just sighed and guess that you let him off before you noticed a book in your table. You recalled that this book is the one he had asked you to read.

You forgot what was the title supposed to be but you wanted to see if there's a picture in the book. The first page you opened, there you saw the familiar alphabets written in front of the book saying, "To the boy that I was and will forever be, Y/N. Sincerely from your past self, Yves." You blinked your eyes in confusion. If this was from your past self then you could see why Orochi would recommend it to you.

But then again, it could be anyone. No matter how unique your name might be in Teyvat but there surely someone shares the same name as yours. You turned the next page, it began to be written in almost similar to the Chinese characters you would use to see back when your parents would force you to take Mandarin classes but after all that years, you still can't write and read Chinese. Now that you think about it, you really are bad at reading despite reading a fanfic.

You heard a yawn coming from behind you before you looked over your shoulder and there, you saw Orochi was awake and rubbing his eyes until that was when he saw you. "Welcome back, master." He said gave you a soft look before getting out of the bed. "Can I get you anything, Master?" You furrowed your eyebrows because this is really unlikely of him.

It's scaring you if you have to be honest. "The fuck gotten into you." You commented as he immediately frowned before giving up.

"Never mind I regret being nice to you. I rather not have my sex if this is how you're going to treat me." He huffed as you raised your eyebrows. You should have known that this demon could only think of is sex. "Anyways, did you manage to fuck Zhongli. I set up that prayer just so you could have a chance."

You were in utterly shock yet but at the same time, knowing him, it wasn't that shocking either. This really annoyed you because how dare he made you embarrass yourself. "So it was your doing during that autopilot moment." You clenched your fist as he just stuck his tongue out and shrugged. "You were the whole reason that I felt like a clown in front of Zhongli." You said as he just gave you a chuckle.

"i guess I can call it a revenge for turning me on and not even finishing."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOU LITERALLY CAUSE ME A FUCKING HEADACHE." You shouted but he ignored your statement. He took a bottle of apple cider from who knows where before tossed it to you. You, of  course caught it perfectly as he noticed that you were holding the book.

"So... Are you trying to read that book?" He changed the topic immediately as you shook your head.

"I was wondering if there's picture in it." You answered truthfully and honestly that does sound like you whenever there's a book that you don't understand.