𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

GOODBYE LIYUE, HELLO MONDSTADT, ACT I, PART I

You were walking, alone towards Keqing's office for the missing person's poster business. Aether and Paimon helped Osial to sign up for the Adventurer's Guild and made an official adventure team.

You arrived in front of the building and stated your business with the Yuheng to the Milelith. They escorted you to Keqing's office and told her assistant to inform her about your arrival.

"Ah, Traveler, you're here." Keqing said as you entered her office and oh my god, it's so fancy. "Please sit down." You couldn't help but feel a little nervous being here.

You sat down on the chair as Keqing noticed your nervousness. "No need to be nervous with me. You can be casual with me if you want." She said as she took few paper as you took a deep breath.

"Well, I feel really odd being in places like this." You said as she handed out a paper that seems like a form before handed you an ink and a quill.

You stared at it and you forgot the most crucial thing in life. You can't read or write. "Please fill in this form." She instructed as you scratched your head.

"I don't know how to read and write." You said as she looked at you in shock. You felt like a child now because of this. If only you were like Aether, it only took him a week to master the language.

"You don't know how to read...? How do you even go on traveling around if you can't read?" Keqing questioned as you nervously smile.

"Uhm... Paimon always do the reading and writing for me." You answered as she took the form from you and took the quill.

"Did your family not teach you how to read and write when you were a child?" She asked as you shook your head.

"Well no, I don't know. I lost my memory about my past which is the sole reason why I'm traveling around in the first place." You said as you sighed.

At this point you really are an amnesiac protagonist. "Oh... I see... So are you searching for your family?" You shook your head.

"No. I can't even describe if I don't remember but this missing person poster is to help Aether finds his twin sister. I promised him anyway." You said as she looked at you in disbelief.

"You really are too selfless and it's really unbelievable." Keqing commented as you tilted your head.

"Is that so...?" You thought. Well, there's really not much would you ask for. You could create money if you want. You won't really need to ask for love or fame since you are well aware that there are few men and women took interest in you.

After all, you were not that blind.

"Anyways, explain to me how they looked like and what are their name." She said as you began to explain every details of Lumine's appearance.

"This is a very detailed explanation. I shall have it distributed and pasted it everywhere in no time. I will also go on investigation for any of her whereabout. You can visit me or wait for my letters for any info on her." Keqing said as you smiled.

"Alright then. I really appreciate for your hard work. Well, I have some other matters to do and it'd be best for me to get going." You said as you stood up and was about to leave.

"Wait... Before you go, may I ask you a question, Traveler?" She asked as you turned around and raised your eyebrows.

"Ask away." You said.

"This is a really weird question to ask but I'm just curious. Are you... gay?" You did not expected for her to ask that if you have to be honest. Though, you are curious why would she ask.