𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

LANTERN RITE, ACT I: THE ORIGIN OF THE LANTERNS, PART II

[A/N: I am a disaster and a menace to the world. NSFW is up ahead... Why do I do this to myself]

You were staggering when Aether and Osial helped you to stand and you were breathing heavily yet you looked absolutely pissed. You did see a few flashes of visions but you can't recall but this headache and heartache are killing you. "You guys go and asked around about the Lantern Rite. I'm going back to the inn and take some rest." You said as you took out your phone as they looked at you in worry.

"Do you want Paimon to accompany you?" Paimon asked as you shook your head and smiled.

"No need... I need some time alone." You said before you went back to Wangshu Inn and trying your best to make your way to the room which was an absolute hell to go. You immediately took your shoes and socks off before you laid on the bed. Now, regarding about the visions you saw in your mind.

You wondered if the vision you had just now and the sound of something crackling had something to do with the mind game you had to go through with Orochi... Speaking of that devil, you do remember you need to have a personal word with him. It really pisses you off just thinking what he is doing to you.

"You piece of shit, show yourself right now." You were absolutely pissed and you don't even know if it's something to do with him doing things to make your head hurts or just something in general that makes you angry for no reason. There you saw Orochi with a smug look in front of you.

The moment he out his head, every single pain that you felt fade away just like that. "Man... I wish I have the freedom to just stay in your head and torture your head." To hear that he really did something to your head is irritating you. You have forgotten that you should have make some sort of boundaries, maybe you should have treated him nothing more than a pet.

Your eyes turned bright orange and white streaks began to appear for a brief moment before you approached to him, your eyes were definitely thinking of killing him. Your hand immediately on his neck. Sure, he's taller but it's that going to stop you 5'5 ass from reaching his neck. "Now, you are forgetting that you are living on whose mind rent free. Do you want me to punish you?" You asked as you gripped your hand around his neck.

He definitely barely could breathe but he's definitely enjoying this if he had to be honest. He felt some sort of surge of energy making his knees to go weak making him automatically kneeling down to you. It was too overwhelming elemental energy, even for a demon like him. Your eyes as sharp as knife, managed to spark some sort of fear to him, making his body tensed up and sore as if he was being constrained in some sort of invisible cage.

You let go your hand on his neck and is aware that he looked absolutely turned on by this treatment. You thought that you might as well amused yourself and made sure he'll obey to what you say. "Aww... look at you, all turned on for this punishment. Are you purposely doing this for me to punish you? Is this what it's all about?" You cooed at him while you put your hand on his cheeks, making him looking at you in the eyes.

Orochi was cursing underneath in his breath but he knew that the reason wasn't to get this... Was it? Your question had successfully made him questioned himself twice. He can see that you were absolutely furious but your sadistic look in your eyes as if you were looking at something delicious. Like a hungry wolf couldn't wait to relish in his food. It sent chills down to his spine and it definitely excited him.

"Answer me, dog." You ordered which brought him back to reality. He could feel his cheeks flushed bright red right now.

"Yes, Master." His mouth automatically answered even though it was a not even the truth or was it? He can't think with this overwhelming aura of yours that consumed him. There was a moment of silence as your eyes observe him before you let out an airy chuckle.

"You really excited, aren't you?" You went down to his level before you pulled down his pants and you had to admit, you were a bit surprised that he didn't wear any underwear but you could see that he was leaking in precum already. Your hands gently wrapped around it which cause his whole body twitched in excitement. "Look at how wet you are, right now. You want me to make a mess out of you, don't you?" You whispered as you rubbed the tip with your thumb.

He let out a whimper as he could only nodded. "Use your words, Orochi." You stroke his dick once more.

"Yes... Please Master." He moaned before you stopped completely before you stood up, clearly smirking at him.

WILL BE CONTINUED LATER ON ADDICTED BUT SCENARIOS

Author Note:

Um.. Haha, teachers please don't uhm... text me about this... I'm already have a second thoughts about this but other than that, I hoped you enjoyed and see you on the other book. Also apologies for the short chapter.