𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔: 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒆

Hello there my beautiful readers. Now, this isn't the continuation of the last update because my brain is fried like how chicken are fried. I really appreciate for all the support you have given to me and thank you all so much for this :')

With this amount of support, I just felt really obligated to post a chapter daily. It isn't really taxing on myself to post daily because it's more of a way for me to escape from the reality so no need to worry about me pushing myself!

Quick reminder that Q & A are still open, feel free to ask me or question related to Y/N! I probably will close it on May 10th!

I really want to write at least something in this book since it become my routine so in this chapter, I'll write some scenarios of Y/N with the characters including the ones that I haven't introduced yet. Hope you enjoy :D!

I will add Diona, Scaramouche, Eula and Yanfei here later in the future since I don't know them that well. Literally the only thing I know about Scaramouche are his looks and the meme.

Also warning, slight NSFW will be up ahead. Just a heads up alright.

___________________________________

Aether:

- You have to be cautious being around with guys and girls because this boy get jealous so easily even though he doesn't show it.
- Aether gets injured easily and really reckless so you tanked the damage for him.
- This boy is the type to flirt then cringed at what he just said
- When you teased him, he get flustered as hell.
- There are times that he just want to mark you that you were his.
- Whenever Aether get nightmares, you would be cuddling him to sleep while patting his head.
- Sometimes, he would ask you to sing a lullaby.
- At first, you said no because you feel like your voice is shit.

- But with his puppy eyes and pleading, you gave in and sang him some random ass song to sleep.
- Usually you would sing Fireflies by Owl City for him to go to sleep and you don't really know why that's the first song that you would sing to him.
- If you haven't slept for days, Aether will find his way on forcing you to go to sleep.
- Aether wished that one day his sister could try one of your dishes
- Whenever you left for missions like defeating enemies that are way bigger than you, he would insist that he'll do it instead.
- He just scared that he might lose you like how he lost his sister.
- This is random but I feel like Aether would have a sunshine (if that make sense) and slight grass smell.

Paimon:

- You and Paimon shared a bond like a true sibling, always bickering over littlest thing.
- Paimon appreciated those heavenly dishes that you made for her.
- If Paimon was working for Celestia (I don't believe that she was the Unknown God), she would be very guilty betraying Aether's and your trust.
- Though, you already know about it.

- You would wrapped her in a blanket and make sure she doesn't catch cold.
- Paimon will go extra length to make sure that you are safe and sound, she paid extra attention on his health especially.
- She served as Aether's wingman on winning your heart but if you liked someone else, she would be the one who make sure that the person that you were going to that will not break your heart.
- Paimon would have a strong smell of the last food she ate and a hint of a floral scent.

Lumine:

- Your relationship with her is complicated.
- You thought that you were on a good term with her.
- N o, she still doesn't trust you well.
- But the people of the Abyss trust you very well.
- To the point, they taught you how to read the Abyssal letters.
- They also taught you how to use Abyss magic.
- One reason why Lumine doesn't trust you because the time that she encountered you or someone that looked like you back at Snezhnaya that looked nothing but a hungry monster looking for power and a sister.
- She really won't hesitate to kill you off if you were the reason for endangering her brother.
- Yet, she could feel herself getting charmed by your looks the longer she looked at you.
- What she doesn't know is that, you were willing to sacrifice your life just for these two siblings to be reunited and live happily ever after.
- If what you told her was true, she pitied you for being such a state of unbearable pain and truth that you may found your way.
- Idk what scent she would have... Jasmine?