𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅

CYMATILLIS CHELDYRUS, ACT I, PART I

Osial was swimming around the lake, feeling a bit confused and sad. He wasn't sure why he suddenly feel sadness. It was unusual for him to feel this way. Is it because he hasn't seen you in a while? He doesn't know. Something was bothering him for so many times.

He had a really bad feeling recently ever since the meteorite happened. He knew the true reason why the meteorite fallen but he could only hope that it did not affected you deeply. He let out a sigh before going back to the land.

He hid his tentacle away and fixed his hair into a bun before heading back to Mondstadt as the time was slowly getting dark. He remembered that you decided to throw a party and he had to make it there early to not make you wait too long.

As he left the lake, he didn't notice someone else had been watching him swimming as he began to resurface. "Overlord of the Vortex, Osial... He seems to be coming here often... I should do my best on trying to manipulate him or not Princess will be mad at me." The guy said as he swept his hair back before looking at Mondstadt longingly. "If he knew I was doing this... would he forgives me?" He murmured before he let out a sigh. He wore on his hood and open up a portal to the Abyss and left the scene.

____________________________________________

Paimon and Aether who were waiting for Osial to return from his daily swims so that they could go together to the party. After all, they felt the need to keep their eyes on him since he's been feeling down. Few minutes of waiting he finally appeared in front of their eyes with his hair up, wearing such sharp gaze in his eyes.

"Alastair... You alright?" Paimon asked as Osial nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, it's just that I have been getting bad feeling and I don't actually know why." He stated which made Paimon and Aether exchanged a confused look to each other before Paimon patted his shoulder.

"Paimon's sure that nothing is going to happen as long as we both here and Y/N being crazily powerful. Like Paimon think he could literally kill someone with his look if he want to." Paimon said as she reminded of the dinner with Zhongli and Childe.

Your anger was very intense that she could feel herself being choked by that look. "Hmm... You're right. I shouldn't worry too much." He said as he began to put up a smile on yet the bad feeling lingers in his heart.

"We should get going! We don't want to make Y/N wait." Paimon stated as they made their way to the designated place for you guys to meet up.

__________________________________________

You who were busy putting on the decoration as Charles also tried to help you with some of it. "Say, Y/N. How come you are good at controlling your Anemo powers so quickly? I remember a month ago, you would sat down here, drinking apple cider, doing your research on how to use it. Now look at you, using it effortlessly without even need to hold any of your weapon." Charles said as he watched you use your Anemo to carry the decoration.

"I've been eating meteorites." Charles just blink in disbelief and smiled. It really doesn't seem out of thing for you to do but he's concerned of your mental health.

"I hope you did not get stomachache." Charles said before you two heard the door opened. "Sorry bu- Wait, Amber. Why are you here?" You immediately turned to Amber who was trying to catch her breath before she looked at you with her eyes filled with guilt, disappointment.

"Alastair... Your friend.... He was being dragged by some weird looking monsters. We tried to save him but by the time I arrived, it was too late. I'm sorry." Amber looked at the ground before you looked at her in astonishment. "Also there were Aether, Paimon and two girls seems to be passing out on the ground when that happened."