𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

CYMATILLIS CHELDYUS, ACT I, PART V

You immediately fallen to the ground as the things that happened before started to go through your mind and how casually Orochi killed you before switching with but now you've seem to return back to Angel's Share. Charles looked at you in worried before he rushed towards your side.

"You okay?" Charles asked as he helped you up. You take his hand for you to stand up before you looked at your shaky hands but slowly going away as you hear Orochi telling you to calm yourself down.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just lack of rest, that's all." Charles frowned before he heard the door open revealing 5 people looking all anxious. You turned to them with a smile that rather looked like you were in pain. "You guys here!" You said enthusiastically but they were busy getting themselves blown away by the decoration before they remembered they have important thing to discuss with you.

"I don't know if you're blind but they clearly want to talk about what happened just now." Orochi's voice whispered as you stayed silence, knowing quite well what they were going to ask but even you can't grasp much about it. That was too sudden for you as well.

You turned to Charles, giving him the look which he immediately understand and immediately leave the tavern. You shifted your gaze back to them before you let out a sigh. "Look, I know you going to ask what happen at the plaza but... I really can't provide the answer." You said. You know why they were after Osial but yet your words can't exactly put.

"That's okay. I have a feeling that it's your personal matter. You can trust me to keep it a secret." Mona assured him as Fischl agreed to her statement.

"Do not worry as I, the Prinzessin Der Verurteilung shall retain thy confidence and I shall bind myself in this restricted matters to not signify this private matters of yours to my other loyal subject." Fischl said in such dramatic way which threw Paimon and Aether off.

"Paimon, what is she saying?" He whispered to her before Oz stepped in.

"What Mein Fraulein meant to say is that she will keep this as a secret so you have no need to worry about her telling it to others." Oz translated Fischl's words as Paimon turned to Aether.

"What he said." Paimon said as Aether was a bit confused before Paimon turned to you. "Paimon really confused what just happened but seeing that you do not know the answers, it must been stressing on you, right? So you should take it easy and let time tells the story." She explained as you smiled at her.

You thanked Paimon for her kind words before Aether hugged you so suddenly. He had such a soft scent of nature mixed with something that you are not able to describe but you missed it. "I'm here for you like how you're here for me. If someone's hurt you, tell me. I'll make them pay." He broke the hug and gave you a serious look.

"Anyways, we came here to party didn't we? So let's forget about what happened just now and enjoy ourselves in this moment." Mona said as you nodded in agreement. You began to call Charles back in and put the food on the table. The party started as soon as Paimon began to eat one of the food while you have a few conversation with the others.

While you and the others began to have their own fun, Osial began to excuse himself outside the tavern with the glass of Dandelion Wines in his hand before letting out a sigh and looking at the sky.

Osial wore a worried look with the thoughts of Orochi's words that hit him hard. Technically, he does remember that you could only limit yourself around your own house and only once a week you could go out but other than that, you would stay in the palace, whether it be reading, going around garden or just generally staying in the palace, looking all pretty.

He once tried to bring you somewhere else but your parents stopped, saying that the world wasn't ready for him and neither he is. If Orochi know very well who were the traitors, fought everything for you to be happy... Why did she planted him inside you for that purpose? Or rather was it unintentional? It was a mystery. For such a long time, she was so obsessed with the idea of you staying at Celestia.

He was lost in train of thoughts before he felt pat on the back. He flinched as he turned and saw Orochi in his Sukuna form, looking at him deep in his eyes before letting out a sigh. "You think too much. I haven't killed you because you were honest towards that brat. It best if you don't get involved with his business with her. It's more complicated than you think." Orochi said as Osial tilted his head.

"What do you mean by that?" Orochi glanced at him before he gazed back at the starry sky. He was hoping for a clear answer but instead he gave him an ambiguous one.

"He is connected with her with me being the middleman." He answered before he fade in front of him as he looked at him in more confusion. Connected...? Does this mean their souls  connected or... they have some sort of relationship with one and another? Now he doubt about letting you reunited with your own family.

If Orochi really did killed them for your own happiness... Does this means his family has even more ill-intention towards you? Maybe he should have pay more close attention towards his family.

_________________________________________________________

"Astra... Why is this happening to me?" Corazon asked as he looked at his hands before Astra hugged him in hope to comfort him. "Why am I....?"

"It's fine... I'm sure Y/N will understand..." He said as he gave him a pat at the back.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:

I... I hate Inazuma. I think Dragonspine is much more easier than this. I have been taking a lot of damage since the first I stepped into the land. Like why they hit so hard. I just hope that Sumeru is much more tamer than Inazuma if not Fontaine. As a compensation, please give us a Thoma story quest/hangout soon. Please Mihoyo, I need it.

Anyways.. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a fanart of Thoma I found recently and have a great day.

 I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a fanart of Thoma I found recently and have a great day