𝑩𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒈

UNRECONCILED STARS, ACT I: UNKNOWN STAR, PART II

[A/N: Idk how to make Fischl line anymore so I apologize if Fischl look a little OOC. Also ignore the typo on the title, I can't edited the title since I am on my school's computer.]

The next morning, you went straight to the Adventure Guild. You saw Katheryne who looked quite relief to see you showed up at the right time. "Hello Y/N, you couldn't have come at a better time." She said in delighted tone as you looked at her in worry.

"Does this have to do with the meteor shower I saw last night?" You asked as she nodded. Ahh... So it is that time of the event... I wonder if I could meet the Fandango boy. The first thing you thought instead of what Corazón said last night. Speaking of which, Astra and Corazón are behind you just looked at Katheryne in full of curiosity.

"Yes and the strike zone was very large, covering Mondstadt and Liyue. The meteorites seems to habor a strange power... A power that sends anyone who touch them into a deep sleep. The Guild believes the meteorites to be highly dangerous." She said as you put on your acting mode on, pretending this was the first you heard.

"That does sound pretty serious... So I guess you wanted me to provide my support and figure out the source of this meteorite. I shall go and investigate this right away." You said before Katheryne stopped you.

"One moment, please. Safety comes first..." She said before you heard the footsteps went towards you two. You and her turned towards the direction to see a familiar blonde with purple clothing figure with her lightning raven and a very strong scent of rose perfume.

"Katheryne! Vassal of Immernachtreich, do mine ears deceive me or didst thou cry out my holy name in earnest supplication not one moment ago?" She asked as Katheryne smiled.

"Ah, you arrived." She said.

"A pleasure to meet you again, Katheryne." Oz said as Corazón and Astra looked at him in shock while you weren't as surprised as they were.

"My loyal subject, I see your faces are filled with fear and trepidation at the vile and villainous evils that once again seek, albeit in vain, to disturb the peace and tranquility of our beloved Mondstadt." She stated as Corazón gave her a weird look.

"Umm... Aren't you a prince? Why does she refer you as a subject? Is she a queen or something?" He whispered to your ear as Astra tried to process the words that she just said. Hilichurls are expert in understanding any human language used but the words that Fischl used confused him so much.

"Just let her be." You gave a smile to them as Katheryne turned to you.

"Y/N, allow me to introduce miss Fischl, a senior member of the Adventurer's Guild. Fischl, Oz this is the Traveler of whom I spoken to you previously." She introduced to you guys each other. "As for these two, are they here to join your adventure team as well?" She asked as you shook your head.

"These two are Astra and Corazón. They are my friends but I suggest you not to talk to them directly especially this fluffball in his shield. And no, I don't think they would take any commission rather just here to assist me." You could sense a slight fear from Astra to see another human in front of him, especially the raven made him felt somewhat threatened.

"How dare you call me a fluffball!" He screeched to your ears but you pay no mind to him at all.

"Oh? You are the Traveler? Hmm... Aren't you the one that once wear a dress in the course of war in preserve Mondstadt from its appending doom and sent crystals lash down from the ether to the army of the destructive automaton?" She asked which once again confused the poor boy, convincing himself that he is one of the stupidest hilichurl existed while Corazón tried to comfort the poor boy.