𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍

PROLOGUE I, ACT I, PART IV

As you guys arrived at the high ground, Amber told you to stay there as she fetched Aether's and your presents. You saw multiple people prayed to the Anemo Archon, well Venti and the huge beautifully sculptured statue of him.

You saw Amber has returned with two pair of wing gliders on her hand. "So, the presents that I wanted to give you two are... Wind gliders!" She exclaimed.

Man, you've been wanting to glide and fulfil your childhood dream. Flying like a superhero and singing I believe I can fly.

"I brought you here to give it to you so that you can experience it right away!" Amber said excitedly which also make you excited about it as well.

"Oh, you're really excited about this wind gliders, huh!" Paimon said as Amber smiled.

"Well that's because the wind is the heart and soul of Mondstadt." Amber explained quite passionately. "Alrighty then, enough talk. Give it a whirl. It's easy to use but you still need to pay attention to my instruction." She explained before you two took the wind gliders and putting them on as Amber instructed.

You two began to climb on the you don't even know what they called. "Well, do you want to go first?" Aether asked as you nodded quickly. "Alright, be careful though." For some reason, he sounded like a worried boyfriend towards you.

You took a deep breath before running towards the edge and jumped off while opening the wind glider. You smiled widely before you giggled. "Yes! Little me, thank you for staying strong to just live on this." You blurted before you landed perfectly on the ground, followed by Aether.

Before Amber could compliment you, the wind started to blow really strong as the skies turned grey. "The sky..." Amber looking a little worried.

You saw Dvalin, flying across Mondstadt, so close that he was on top of you as people running for their lives. He began to roar which summons a bunch of tornados on these city which suck you and Aether together to the sky.

I am going to be dead now, am I? Well that was fun. You thought before putting on your wind glider.

"Y/N! You okay?" He spotted you as you nodded. You saw Dvalin rushing towards you two which instinctively closed your gliders to avoid him before reopening it.

"That was close." You stated before facing towards the dragon.

"How are you two staying afloat with just a wind glider?" Paimon asked which scared the hell out of you.

"How come you are suddenly here? I didn't see you getting suck in." You questioned her. You'll never get used to her sudden appearance.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of the thousand winds. Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy." A voice instructed but you practically know who it is but decided to act clueless.

You and Aether began to follow his instruction before shooting out bunch of winds as if they were machine gun.

"Huh, who said that?" Paimon asked, sounded quite surprised. You focused on shooting Dvalin but he kept spinning up and down then do a full circle in the air as if this was a rollercoaster.

You do not have a strong body for this adrenaline. Not to mention, you have a slight fear of rollercoaster. You can see it's health bar quickly reaching to the end before he roared loudly which summoned a strong wind towards you two and flew away out of your sight.

You two began to glide back to the ground. Aether landed gracefully while you, you didn't quite landed well. At least you landed on your butt. "It's okay I'm good." You said as you pointed out a thumbs up before Aether helped you to get up. Your legs still wobbly from the rush as he began to hold you close to make sure you don't fall.