𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐....

LEO MINOR, ACT I, PART II
[Warning: A lot of broken and made up hilichurlian.]

The hilichurl panicked as he ran around as if he was in fire before you tried to calm him down. "Odomu. Have some meat. Um... what the fuck happened? And why did you turn into a hot man?" You fed him some meat as you tried to figure out what do you have to do.

How come he turned into that sexy man... You tried to figure out how did that hilichurl suddenly became that good looking man. Is this where some kind of bullshit where with the power of friendship it just changed him back or something.

You turned to the hilichurl who seems to be quite happy to eat the meat that you couldn't help but find it quite cute. You were tempted to pat his head but you don't think he would like that. "Odomu." You called him out as he looked at you.

"Ye, odomu?" He asked as he looked at you while meat in his mouth.

"Do you want to turn back to a hilichurl again?" You asked him as he immediately nodded.

"Ye. Yaya zido mimi. Mi muhe zido mimi nye. (Yes. Human kills/hurt us. I don't want to kill/hurt us. *Us in referring hilichurls)" He said in such a sad voice before turning to you. "Yo shato yaya nye. Yo dada yaya plata ika. Yo mi odomu. (You are not like the other humans. You are a good human that protect people from enemy. You are my friend.)" He said with a smile as he took your hand and placed it on his head and continued eating his food.

You were surprised a little before you smiled and patted his head. "I'll find a way to turn you back but in order to do that, I need you to come with me so that I could solve this." You stated as he looked quite hesitated to come with you.

"...Mi muhe musu yaya nye. (...I don't want to live with the other humans.)" He said as you thought for awhile. When you think of it, you are some sort of immortal that has a relation with Khaenri'ah. Osial is just an ancient squid? Octopus? Whatever he is but all you know he has tentacles and is an ancient god. Paimon is just a pixie who have a large two stomach that needed food almost every hour. Aether would probably the most human in the group but then again... he is a strange human for the people here given that he is from another world.

"Well... you are living with good people. With me!" You assured him as he thought for awhile.

"Mi musu yo na yo kunzi? Celi boya satsi? (Am I going to live with you and your lover? The red haired one?)" He asked which made you blushed. He still remembered about that.

"No. Not with him and he is not my boyfriend. He's just a friend of mine." He gave you a doubt look as you furrowed your eyebrows. "What's with that look? I'm telling the truth. Anyways, the people that we will be living with will return back soon because they are injured." You explained to him.

"...Yo kindi kunzi? (Your other lovers?)" He asked as you just gave him a done look. "Enya... (Just kidding...)" He stated as you let out a sigh. You could feel that he's going to be the one bestie that will stick to you till the end.

"You know, if I want to bring you to the human world... you should dress like one. Nothing wrong with the clothes you are wearing right now, it's just... too revealing. Let's see if I have any spare clothes for you to wear." You went through your inventory and let him change into his clothes as you kept the old clothes. You looked at him in confusion when you saw what he was wearing and how his hair suddenly changes.

 You looked at him in confusion when you saw what he was wearing and how his hair suddenly changes