𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒊𝒓 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒓

PROLOGUE, ACT II, PART I

"Is this all the materials you need for your special cards?" Paimon asked as you nodded while you make your way back to the inn. "What are they for anyway?"

"I practiced a special type of Fortune Telling. This makes me easier to see what future might bring us and others things." You explained before you put the item in your inventory.

You figured if you accidentally found yourself of in suspicious situation of how be able to know almost about everything even about the character backstory. You could use your cards as an excuse.

As you headed back, you bumped into Jean with a Fatui discussing about something. You guess it's about Dvalin. "Isn't that Jean? Seems she's talking to someone. Let's let her finish, then go say hi?" Paimon asked as you two nodded while waiting for Jean to finish the conversation.

While waiting, you just made the cards amd for some reason, it's much more simpler and quicker than you were to do back at your world. The trash immediately disappeared from your hand.

You noticed that Jean already finished with her conversation with that Fatui, you put your card back into your inventory.

"Hello Jean!" Paimon greeted her as she waved her tiny hand. Jean turned her direction at you before greeted you back.

"Oh Travelers, hello. I want to thank you both for your help. Thanks to you two, the elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment." She said as you smiled at her.

"We're glad that we could help you." You stated as Aether and Paimon nodded. Well, it's not that you have the choice to refuse anyway. Besides, you are discovering things about yourself in this world.

"However, the pressure of the delegation has become too big to be ignored..." Jean sighed as Paimon looked quite confused.

"Delegations? Liyue Harbor or Inazuma City?" Paimon asked her.

"Snezhnaya. They chose to follow the god of Cryo." She answered before turning to Aether who was looking quite confused about the situation. "Their envoys go by a particular name. The Fatui. Heard of them?"

"I would be lying if I don't know them." You are starting to have a flashback of fighting the Fatui at Dragonspine and still hold grudges against them for randomly appeared out of nowhere when you were exploring the map.

"They are super famous. Wait... Infamous is more of the word..." Poor Aether who has zero clue who the hell we are talking about.

"I don't think killing Stormterror is the right course of action. The Cryo God's Fatui have always coveted the Anemo God's power. I don't believe they have Mondstadt's best interest." Jean stated which reminded you about the Gnosis.

Tsaritsa did want to collect every single Archon Gnosis... If I were to protect the Gnosis from being stolen and told the Archons Tsaritsa's plan, what were to happen in the future?

You worried that by your interferences in this world might led to this world demise and might cause Lumine's death.

"Speaking of power..." Aether's trailed away which caught Jean's attention.

"What is it, Traveler?" She asked.

"... There's something I need to show the Knights of Favonius." He said hesitantly as Jean raised her eyebrows.