𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

LUPUS MINOR, ACT I, PART II

You felt slight uneasy after helping Siegfra fixed her cart as if someone were watching you closely. You asked Paimon to see if there's someone was following you guys but she didn't find anything.

You continued your way to Springvale you noticed Draff were looking quite worried at the person who were lying down. "Oh dear... This is awful, poor lad can't even stand." He mumbled as Amber looked at him in sympathy.

When you were around him, he suddenly sat up and looked at you. You flinched when he did that. "For fuck sake, you scared me! Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ah- Sorry. You healed me just now, didn't you?" You raised your eyebrows as you slowly shook your head.

"No, I don't think so... I don't even know how to do that but if it was my doing, your welcome, I guess..." You scratched your neck as you feel even more unease.

"Do you remember seeing anything significant details of what you saw?" Amber asked as he tried to think before shaking his head.

"I don't know... It was my first time seeing a wolf. It was terrifying..." He answered as he trembled before Amber frowned and let out a sigh.

"... No details, huh? Let's investigate around the area for some clues then." Amber said as you guys went around the place.

You stumbled upon a claw mark that looked like it was enough to make you badly injured. "These claw marks..." Paimon began to look at it closely.

"From them, we can tell the number and size of the wolves. This time there were at least two wolves, and they must be..." She trailed off as Aether looked at her.

"Be what?" He questioned as Paimon acted as if she knew about wolves.

"Yes yes. They must be at least 2 meters high." She said as Aether furrowed his eyebrows.

"...Paimon, you do know what a wolf is right?" Aether asked as Paimon just shrugged.

"Hey! Wolves are mysterious creatures, it's not like you see them every day." She said as Aether facepalmed.

"Well, Paimon was very close though. These wolves have to be at least around 1 meters high." You stated as you took out your phone and took a picture of it just cause.

You guys wandered around some more and noticed a broken tooth were near to a door. You took it as Paimon appeared right next to you. "This is a wolf's tooth. He must have smashed into the door when he pounced." She stated.

"Yes, Paimon. Thanks for stating the obvious." You said as you examined the tooth while Paimon glared at you. "Either the door was really strong as hell or the wolf had calcium deficient." You said as you kept the wolf's tooth with you.

You felt strong unease feeling that there was really someone was watching you. You turned around and yet there were no one except for Aether and Paimon.

"Y/N... Is something the matter? Do you want to rest?" Aether asked as you shook your head and smiled softly.

"No... It's just that I've been getting a feeling that someone were watching us for a very long time. It's probably my imagination. Let's go find Amber." You said as Aether looked around before holding you close.