𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏-𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑬𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

FILLER QUEST: DRAGONSPINE, ACT I: IN THE MOUNTAINS, PART III

After the nice meal, you guys straight up head to the Entombed City, Outskirts. There you saw a mechanism with Warm Seelie floating around, waiting for someone to solve the puzzle with Ruin Grader unactivated in the middle. Now you had forgotten that Cryo elements are needed here. If only you had Ganyu along but that will be impossible given how busy she is. You let out a sigh, before switching from a catalyst to a bow.

You turned to Aether, hoping he could solve this puzzle because you had forgotten completely how to do it. Aether had known you long enough just so he could identify the looks you gave him as he immediately try to activate the Totems from the seal. Diluc, however, was displeased when he saw the Cryo Totem which clearly could be seen from the big frown on his face.

"Well... How unconventional this is... If only there's a Cryo Vision User with us. Do you want to head back and find one?" He asked as you shook your head.

"No need, Diluc. As you were pretty much aware, Aether and I don't really have a vision but unlike Aether who can only unlock the elements once he stepped into the nations that bear the element, I have like... a trial version of the other elements of a nation that I had not stepped in but it exerts my energy to a certain extent. I predicted this much of the lacking element and if I were to conserve my energy by as much as possible, I needed someone to at least had a Pyro Vision and I would be very appreciative to have someone fight or cover for Aether when my energy depleted completely." You explained to him as he slowly started to understand you better.

"I see... Interesting. You really do think far ahead when it comes to these. I liked that." He seemed to be quite pleased to hear how intricate your plan was but really, the only reason you asked him here was so he could light up the campfire and you don't have to do anything time-consuming when light up a fire.

In other words, you were lazy and you know Aether probably do it for you but you felt sort of bad for it when he enthusiastically lit up the fire just for you to be warm even though it might take him hours. He might as well give you his scarf and coat away as he lit up the fire here in Dragonspine.

And you don't want him to do that so yeah, this would be better.

The soup you made helped you keep yourself warm rather than before. Rather, the cold didn't bother you as it would before. You watched Aether running around while Paimon seems to lecture him as Aether shouted at her, looking annoyed before Paimon frowned and they argued in the middle of it.

You sighed. You don't know how long does this soup has an effect on and you don't want to risk freezing to death for them to resolve.  "AETHER, PAIMON. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO ARGUE. EITHER YOU COME HERE AND SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT OR SOLVE IT! I AM NOT GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH HERE." You shouted at them before both of them snapped their attention towards you.

"SORRY WHAT?" You could hear Paimon's voice faintly from here before letting out another sigh. You signaled them to return to you which they did. Diluc seemed to be a little amused by the situation and you could feel from his aura.

The moment they both arrived, you could only frown as a sigh escaped from your lips once again. "You two really had to argue here? You know what, I'll solve it, also be sure to get ready for a fight once I activate all the mechanisms." You advised them before you picked up where Aether left off.

__________________________________________________

MEANWHILE...

Somewhere unknown...

Orochi walked inside the palace, looking at each prisoner that was kept inside of this place which honestly disgusted him before he reached the main floor where you could see every prison cells there is here. "Hey bitch, I'm here." He greeted with his true voice as the white-haired lady before she frowned on how he addressed her. "What do you expect from me? Polite and well-mannered to you? Fuck no because you forced me to be put inside his body and you can suck my dick for that." He purposely provoked her before she grumbled at Orochi.