𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

CARMEN DEI, ACT I, PART II

After your hard work on trying to drag Venti to the Temple of the Lion, you managed to arrive in time but... the thing is you never went here before like how the game goes. Jean split you guys up to deal the problems quickly. You really hoped that there's some kind of exit at the end of it so that you don't have to worry much.

Venti who was complaining throughout the whole way saying he did not want to go fell into silence since your face clearly have worry written on your face. "What are you so worried about?" He asked as you sighed.

"Getting lost. My sense of direction in this kind of place are the worst." You stated as Venti looked at you in surprised before trying to hold his laughter. Now he know why you were so reluctant for him to go there. You opened the door without any warning which warped you two to be in the temple.

Everything around you look familiar yet it's not. Probably because of the game. "This place become a hotspot for adventurers, huh... And how are we supposed to get up there?" You said as you noticed there were no wind current for you two to take.

"Not to worry! Allow me. Those who wander in the dust, the wind shall send soaring sky high." You watched him took his lyre out and play a few tunes before a strong wind current began blasting in front of you. Unlike how he did in the game where he concentrate the energy before ascending himself to the air.

You were in awe if you had to be honest before he held your hand. "Let's go, Y/N!" You immediately took out your wind glider but Venti seems like he could just fly however he pleases... You wished you could do the same.

You guys continued to adventure inside the temple to find Jack and Stanley, as you expected, a Cryo and bunch of Hilichurls were surrounding those two as Stanley wield out his sword to protect Jack while Jack cowering in the ground out of fear. "D—Don't worry...! I—I've got this..."

You and Venti exchange a glance before jumping in to save them. Venti called out his vortex that suck in the hilichurl while you break the shield using your Pyro powers that embedded on your sword but you didn't expect one slash from it to break it. You watched the Abyss Mage being sucked in the vortex before Venti put away his weapon which cause the vortex to disappear.

Usually their shield would take you probably 7 hits to break which made you wondered if the meteorite exposure made your elemental powers more stronger. You snapped back to reality and turned to them before Stanley put his sword away. "I was sure I was about to die!" Jack stated.

"To be fair, that could have gone either way. So — you must be Jack the Adventurer, I assume?" Venti asked as Jack gave him a surprised look.

"Yes... Who are you?" Jack asked.

"We're looking for you. Ellin has a message for you. She can't join in your adventure today and she'll join some other time." You explained as Jack immediately felt a sudden wave of guilt.

"Oh, I see... I feel bad you had to come all this way to find me... and then had to rescue me..." Jack rubbed his neck as Stanley looked a little offended.

"Huh? I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was nothing that I, Stanley, couldn't have dealt with by myself!" You gave him a doubt look but you really can't say much to him. You let out a sigh, showing no interest to him at all but you at least you had to pretend to.