𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖

PROLOGUE, ACT III, PART IV

"So now that the Stormterror threat is now out of the way, what are your plans for the next step?" Amber asked as you guys thought for awhile.

This place already feel like a home to you if you have to be honest. Leaving this place would definitely make you missed this place even though you could teleport here.

And you really are not ready for Liyue yet. One of the reasons because of the fucking people that you have to meet. You don't really know how could you handle listen to Zhongli's voice upclose.

The thought of meeting Liyue people is already nerve-wrecking. "Paimon thinks it's time to leave Mondstadt, and keep looking through the seven nations until we find clues about his sister." Paimon stated as Amber seems quite sad to hear that.

"Huh, really? Oh well, I guess this is goodbye for now..." Amber said as you looked around Mondstadt as it seems quite lively.

"We will miss Mondstadt." You said as you took a sip of your apple cider. You really are not ready leaving this place, that's for sure.

Plus you can't abandoned the apple cider here despite you being addicted to coffee or tea most of the times.

"Hey, don't feel down! You'll always be friends of the Knights of Favonius and our Honorary Knights. Wherever you may go, and wherever the wind may blow." Amber said as she tried to cheer you two up.

"We'll come back and visit." Aether said as Amber smiled widely.

"That's the spirit! Remember, Mondstadt will always welcome you. Now, let's eat before the food get cold." She said as you guys enjoyed a relaxing meal with each other.

Sticky Honey Roast is definitely tasted much better than you thought it was going to be. The flavor wasn't sickeningly sweet rather it was perfectly balanced with sweet and salty.

"That was so gooood! Note to Paimon, Amber's recommendation are worth the wait!" She said as she rubbed her stomach.

You really can't wait for the time you could make it yourself which probably might take some time.

"Of course! While I don't trust myself in the kitchen, you can always trust me with the menu!" Amber said with a smile. She suddenly remembered something before she told you guys, "I almost forgot to mention Jean was waiting for you at the Cathedral, it's something to do with the Holy Lyre der Himmel. You'd better head there now." She said as you guys nodded and bid goodbye with her.

___________________________

You guys entered the Cathedral and saw Jean, Venti and Barbara waiting for you. "Hello, Jean and Venti. Also it's nice to see you again, Barbara." You greeted them.

"Why hello, Y/N! I never thought we would meet again." She said in excitement.

"This is Barbara. The Deaconess of The Church. She is here to retrieve the Holy Lyre der Himmel." Jean introduced her to Aether and Paimon.

This ain't going to end well and troublesome... You thought as you took out your phone. Barbara expressed her gratitude to you guys for saving Dvalin. Jean also explained that the Fatui won't be bothering them, given the Stormterror's issue has been resolve.

"Sounds like quite the story. So did you bring the Holy Lyre with you? We cannot ask you to keep defending the lyre forever. The Seneschal has been pressing me for a while." Barbara stated as you went through your inventory.