𝑨 𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝑰𝒔 𝑰𝒕?

LANTERN RITE, ACT II: DEEP BENEATH THE LANTERNS, PART III

You heard the voice rang inside your head which made you confused for a moment. Yves? Bodyguard? You were about to ask Orochi but you forgot that he probably busy with his mess that you put on him. Maybe later, you ask him about that.

You arrived a Jingming place before he greeted you two. "Oh hello, Mr. Zhongli. Have you come for the materials for the Lantern Rite?" He asked as he smiled so friendly. "And I believed that the payment goes to Mr. Tartaglia or is Miss Hu Tao paying for this?" He questioned and it made you wondered since you know that Childe seems to be unbothered but you do wonder how Hu Tao's wallet is doing since her business isn't doing well.

"Never mind that, I'll pay for it. How much is it?" It's not like you are going to lose you 90 million Mora in a blink right? Right?

"Oh, it will be 20 thousand Mora for you two." You just handed her the 10 thousand Mora to her before she smiled. "As for the Plausterite, if it doesn't bother you guys but can you asked Wang'ya about the plausterite and also tell her that you have made payment for it." He said.

"I see... Thank you for the information, we shall make our way then." Zhongli thanked as you guys made your way to Wang'ya for the plausterite. He told you a bit history about Xiao to you which reminded of you a father that would brag about his son.

Upon arrival, you suddenly remember about the first thing that you were supposed to do in Liyue Harbor. Zhongli told Wang'ya about the payment and you began to look at him in frantic "Wait, I was supposed to look for Aether and the others-" Your words were cut off by someone behind you.

"Huh, it's Mr. Zhongli and... Is that Y/N?" You turned around not sure if you should feel nervous or happy that you finally found them. You waved at them while Zhongli immediately retracted his hand from yours and turned his head around. You glanced at him for a moment, noticed that his ear was reddish before turning to them. "What are you doing here? Didn't you had a headache before?" Paimon asked while putting her hand at your forehead to check your temperature.

"Well, I have it taken care of and feel really well now." You did taken care of and you know that he wouldn't do it again if he wanted you. You noticed that Astra and Cora held a whole lot of Azurite and Vermillionite in their hands before handing it over to Wang'ya. "Ahh... I'm sorry for making you ran an errand for me during Lantern Rite so as a payment for you, I shall let you have the materials for free." Wang'ya apologized as Osial gave her a gentle smile.

"No need to worry, it's not a big deal." Osial said gently and he probably saying that he probably used his vortex to tear the Ruin Hunter apart for the Vermillionite. Corazon, however was muttering how Osial almost let him being sucked into one of his vortex.

"But don't you want to make your wishes? You brought back just enough materials for both of you. Come on, get carving!" She handed each of you guys the carving tools and the two gems that they collected. You, however looked at the stone dumbfounded for a moment and wondered if it's fine that you write in your own language... It's not like anyone could read it, right?

You thought for awhile what should you wish for. Should ask for wealth? Probably not. Love life? I already have so much people fall for me. You suddenly remember that one wish that has yet to be fulfilled so you decided to carve it in. "Done! Paimon prays for a bottomless stomach to eat more delicacies with!  And you, Aether? Let Paimon see... Huh? Well, that doesn't sound like something you'd wish for.." Paimon commented.

"I really hope her wish will come true..." Aether looked at it sadly before Paimon's expression also changed when she hear that he wished for Lumine instead.