𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒏

CHAPTER I, ACT III, PART VI

[A/N: You guys are not ready for this at all even I was not ready for what I have created. Cringe and slight NSFW might be ahead, so heads up on that.]

You were near to Liyue Harbor and you felt so many anxious aura on it as you turned to Osial. "Osial- Wait, I should be calling you Alastair now. People would be suspicious if I suddenly brought someone." You stated as you thought for awhile.

"Hmm... So what do you suggest me to do, Young Master?" He questioned as you tried to keep your cool. His voice is just damn smooth and deep.

"Please don't call me, Young Master. It felt weird..." You said as you avoided his eye contacts as he smirked.

"Still embarrassed by me calling you that. It's a shame you do not have your memory at all, we used to have a very intimate relationship." His voice sent shivers down to your spine which can't help but make you blushed at his words.

"What do you mean by 'intimate relationship?'" You asked him while your heart pounding, waiting for his answer. Surely, you and him weren't in any relationship?

"You shouldn't act so clueless now, Young Master..." He immediately cupped your face as he looked directly in your eyes. He slowly leaned down to your ears and whispered, "You already know the answers."

You immediately blushed before you pushed him away and held your ears. He just chuckled at your reaction as he smiled widely.

"Your ears are as sensitive as always, Young Master. Though whether the answers you think is actually right or not it's up to you." He said, sounded so playful as you just glared at him. You just cleared your throats as you sighed.

"Look. I don't want you to get captured by the adeptus or the Qixing so I need you to give me a cooperation. I just need you to act like you were unconscious victim, alright? You and I are just strangers after the whole act, you can call me whatever you want." You said before he raised his eyebrows.

"Wait, so does that mean I can call you mine now?" He said with a smug look on his face as you turned to him in disbelief.

Is this really the fearsome evil god that people were talking about because he looked like an idiot. You really loss for words and you don't really know if you wanted say yes or smack his face.

"You fucking smooth bastard. Please don't give some fucking pick up lines right now. If you want to come along, please be fucking serious." You said as he just groaned.

"So much usage of vulgar language. I thought we- nevermind... You want me to act as unconscious and stranger right?" You nodded as he put on his serious mode. "Alright, I'm ready." He said as you began to carry him in bridal style which surprised him.

"Woah, Young Master, you grew a lot stronger than the last time I met you. Anyways, back to acting." He immediately acted as if he was really unconscious which impressed you.

Now that you noticed, gods are quite light to carry around rather than humans. You went to Liyue Harbor and saw the relief faces on everyone's faces.

"Y/N! You're alive! You know fighting an ancient god alone is dangerous! Also who is this on your arms?" Paimon asked as you turned to Osial as you shrugged.