𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫

UNRECONCILED STARS, ACT II: THE CRISIS DEEPENS, PART II

The next morning, you began your day being kick in the butt by the boars around right after you got back from fishing around Starfell lake which made you commit genocide on the boars. You returned to the camp and began to prepare breakfast for them to eat. Given that they didn't wake up, you decided to leave the food on the table before asking Draff about the meteorite situation in Springvale.

As soon as you approached to him, you could smell the strong alcoholic scent on him as you wondered if he was drunk. "Draff...?" You called his name as he turned to you.

"Ah it's you again, is there anything I could help?" He asked as you let out a relief sigh before you gave him a smile.

"How's the situation in the village? Is it getting any better?" You asked as he nodded and had a wide smile on his face.

"A little better, thanks — and we owe it all to you. Ah, yes...before I forgot, someone brought a message from the Dawn Winery, saying that a lady there by the name of Adelinde invites you to meet with her as honored guests of the Winery." He told you as you looked at him in surprised.

"The head housemaid, huh... I wonder if I could see Diluc." You murmured as he looked a little surprised.

"So you are already acquainted then? Oh and also, Allan here wanted me to pass this to you. I don't get why he insisted that I'm the one has to pass it to you but here. He said this is an apology gift for all the trouble he had cause you." He said and you didn't expected to receive a whole basket with a bottle sticking out.

This is rather a lot just for an apology gift... You rummaged through it and to see it mostly the things that you really like. Mondstadt Hashbrown, apple cider, some desserts and a large amount of bags of Mora and Primogems. "Send my thanks to him." You kept it inside your inventory as you wondered if you could buy a weapon for you to use.

You made your way back to the camp while scrolling through to see the cheapest 4 star weapon that you could buy which was either the Rainslasher or the Black Sword. Maybe you should keep it that you could afford yourself an Aquilla Favonia. You saw them eating the food you prepared for them.

"Oh, Y/N! You're back!" Paimon waved her hand as you took a seat next to here. "Where did you go?" She asked as she continued munching down to her food.

"Asking Draff about the village situation and thankfully it went better. Also Adelinde from Dawn Winery invited us to the Winery as honored guest. Do you guys wanna come along?" You asked Fischl as she gave you a delighted look on her face before realizing she was breaking out of her character

"Clearly, my noble ambition to protect the souls of this wretched world compelled you to seek me once more. I shall exert myself and take a part of this as my royal engagement with one's heart and soul on this crusade." Fischl said before clearing her throat.

"Mein Fräulein said that she would gladly join you on this one." Oz stated as you smiled.

"Great! Eat up quick, we shall get moving soon." You stated as they tried to finish their food as fast as they could.

____________________________________

You guys were on the entrance of the winery and there you saw Diluc stood there, discussing with Connor about something before he took noticed of your arrival. "Oh, Y/N, what brings you here? Something that you need from me?" Diluc asked with a hint of gentleness and happiness in his voice.