𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

ARCANUM HISTORIA I, ACT I, PART I

After a day leaving Mondstadt, you set your journey to Liyue to find Aether's sister and secondly because of Katheryne's request.

Quite the chaotic one, you have to say. Meeting Xiangling but you really weren't involved much with her and the only thing you've done was giving her the boar meat and become her assistant in cooking.

Defeating the Cryo Regisvine definitely was a nightmare for you. Especially, you being an Anemo user.

It was around midnight and you still can't fall asleep so you decided to watch the camp for them while you learning how to read and write like a five years old.

"Is this letter M or W...? Why are their writing is so cursive?" You complained as you looked back at Paimon letters guide.

You really wanted for someone to read this journal for you but even Paimon couldn't read it. You don't know how long have you been on it for but one thing for sure, it has been more than an hour.

The only thing that you could make out of the first sentence of this journal is "son, abyss, rule, Teyvat, peace, eat" which make you feel suspicious about your family here.

That is if this whole thing is a real deal not just some fault because you looked like the prince or king. Doppleganger is real and you had witness that once.

You sighed as you took out your phone and opened your gallery. Scrolling through the huge amount of fanarts of all these people that you used to think that they weren't real.

"This is ridiculous..." You muttered as you closed your phone and stared at the stars above you which was quite relaxing.

You remembered back at where you lived, you can't see these kind of starry sky without relying on your phone to see it. If only you have your earphones or headphones right now, you would listened to Fireflies by Owl City right now.

Given the free internet you have in this world without needing to worry about being connected to a wifi or buying some data every single month.

Maybe you could play the song but make sure it isn't loud enough for them to be awake.

After the event in Mondstadt, you are leave with this remembrance of your old world. Your life was much simple back then. You would log in to Genshin, playing the games and log out after you are out of resin.

A disappointment to your parents for living such unhealthy life though you gave a zero shit about that. You barely cared for them like how they care for you.

Though that's your formal shitty life that you have abandoned. Now you have a really good and healthy life here. You exercised often, going out to the sun, less screen time and just feel happy.

Sun here do be hitting different though. It's like it gave you a bunch of serotonin to your brain that just make you more positive than normally you are.

You really hoped that staring at the stars would make you fall asleep but it seriously failing you in so many way as possible.

Just about the time for you to go out for another walk around the area to make you feel tired before you heard a Ruin Guard footsteps heading towards you.

You immediately switched your weapon to a bow and took it out. You are sure that you are not near any Ruins so for a Ruin Guard to approach you is quite the horrifying thought.

You pointed your bow at the direction of the noises as it headed to you closer and closer. You began to aim at the glowing yellow eye. You noticed the silhoutte of a woman sitting on it's arm which could only mean one thing.