𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

PROLOGUE I, ACT I, PART I

You were grinding on Spiral Abyss to collect all the Primogems you needed to get the upcoming banner for Childe. After many attempt on trying to make him come home, you still managed to fail getting him. You used your money, grinding yet he seems to never come home.

Oh how desperate have you become as were trying to get him for your character collection after playing this game for years.

The game has ended a month ago but you can't bring yourself to delete the game as it brings you so much fond memories. Especially during the pandemic that had happened during your teenage years.

You were too much of a fanatic to let it go easily. It's the same thing with Minecraft. That game lasted for a decade and still somehow managed to be trendy to the teenager. You began to yawn from the sudden drowsiness started to hit you.

Did the effect of energy drink worn out? You wondered before exited the Abyss and was about to call the day. You looked at the clock and to find out how late you stay up.

"Wait... It's fucking 9 am?!" You said in frantic manner before you began to cloae the game and went to your kitchen in hurry and grabbed another can of energy drink with some food to make sure you don't pass out.

You hurriedly open your classroom group chat to only realize you were missing a class and is now 30 minutes late. You began to open your Zoom to attend your class before your computer screen abruptedly started to glitch.

"Right now?! Really?" You groaned as you tried to restart it but it did nothing. "Great, guess no games for a week then."

You don't really care much of your studies situation because you believe in luck will come to you to help despite your gacha rolls said otherwise.

You looked at your computer hopelessly before turning off the plug that was connected to your pc and wifi just to save your bill.

You were about to eat the food at the dining room before you heard your computer making weird noises. Confused and creeped out, you turned around and saw your computer screen opened up Genshin Impact.

You immediately freaked out and didn't know what to do as you never deal with this situation before. You can't certainly turned it off. You can't even exited from the game as well.

As soon the door started to appear, your hand began to touch with the mouse to find a way to close the game instead the door began to open and you could feel the bright light started to shine brightly at you to the point it covered your whole room...

As soon the door started to appear, your hand began to touch with the mouse to find a way to close the game instead the door began to open and you could feel the bright light started to shine brightly at you to the point it covered your whole room and you had to shield your eyes.