𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...

PAVO OCELLUS CHAPTER, ACT I, PART II

As you arrived to the Whispering Woods, you saw a lady was running away from a group of hilichurls. You immediately took out your sword and jumped in to protect her from them. Aether stayed close to the lady to make sure no monster come close to her.

"Izvinite* (sorry)." You apologized and swung your sword before using your wind power to blow them away. They disintegrated only dropping few shattered mask. You took them before heading towards the lady.

[*A/N: This is a made up hilichurlian word since there's no sorry in hilichurlian. If there is, please let me know]

"Why is this happening to me? I shouldn't help him..." She said, sounding very done with Kaeya's shit. You felt sorry for her to go through this.

"Him, who?" Paimon asked as she turned to you with a grateful look on her face.

"Thanks so much for saving me! You're far more reliable than those Favonius guys." She thanked you as you just shrugged.

"It's really nothing. I'm doing this for my own entertainment of how this going to go." You lied. You just want this to end so that you could get your hands on the Harbinger of Dawn.

"After all, Y/N is a traveler. He has to deal with stuff like this all the times." What happended to Aether? Is he not a traveler as well? You looked at Paimon. "Of course, Aether is also a traveler as well." She added.

"Travelers? I've heard stories about you two. I didn't think I'd be saved by the ones here to meet." She said, looking quite thrilled to meet you two.

This feels too different back at home where you only have bullies that noticed you. The only friend you had was your sister. This really going to take some times for you to get used to being in the center of the attention and all.

"Oh, so you're the..." Paimon trailed away as she nodded before she chuckled.

"I didn't know how to pay you back initially, but now, I think I'll just give you the intel for free. People in our circle knew how important the network is." She said as you just smiled.

"Thank you." You thanked her. You really want this to end.

"LUCKY!" Paimon shouted that almost deafened your left ear. You glared at her but she didn't notice it. "But... it's lucky for Kaeya, isn't it? He's supposed to pay the intel..." She stated.

Yeah and we are practically doing his work. You thought as you sighed. "Listen well then, the intel on Arcadian Ruins... 'Three six armed giants reside in the city in the lake. Two guard the statue, one, the treasure." You already knew the answers although at first when you started, you thought that you have to go against with a Ruin Hunter.

"Wait, that's it?" The lady rummaged in her pocket while trying to find something before she pulled out a map.

"There's also this map came with it." Aether took a look on the map with Paimon as they were very puzzled.

"Could... this be the X-marks-the-spot? So the clue is more like a riddle. Well this should be a piece of cake for you two, right? Paimon'll leave it to you then!" Paimon said as Aether have a doubt look on his face.