𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 & 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕

LUPUS MINOR, ACT I, PART IV

[A/N: I'm really struggling to title this]

"And that's what happened. Boreas called him Young Master, does he related to Y/N in any way?" Paimon asked before scarfing down onto another Fisherman's Toast that you just served to her.

That's the 17th plate... How much does she want to eat? You let out a sigh as you turned to Osial, also wanted to know the answer.

"Can't say I have heard Boreas before or maybe being sealed away for thousands of years made my memory vague." Osial said before you remembered that Boreas was only a title.

"Boreas is what people called him. His name is Andrius. He warned me to be careful of who I meet since one of them betrayed me." Osial started to understand who were you talking about.

"Ahh... Andrius. That serious uptight guy who can't even handle a joke. Haven't seen that guy for awhile after being sealed away and he didn't even come to visit me. Though, I would say that dude has a very high sense of loyalty towards whoever he deemed as friends and family or how he would call it Lupical. As for the incident, it's a really long story." Osial said as he took a sip of the tea you just made.

This raised Paimon, Aether and your curiosity as Osial thought for awhile whether it would be a good idea or not telling you about this. Since this memory what scarred you and turned you into the person that he no longer knows.

You noticed the worried look on Osial's face as you looked at him in the eyes while holding his hand. "I need to know about it so please just tell me what happened." You said as he gazed into your eyes that sparkled in curiosity.

Aether wasn't liking what he sees but he had to know what happened to you in the past and maybe he could avoid it from happening again. Osial let out a sigh and gave into you.

"Alright, alright... So listen carefully about this..."

_________________________________________

Around 2,000 years ago, there were bunch of ancient gods and people who was apart of the "Lupical" with the Villarreal family. Back then, Villarreal family was considered to be gods among the people and on the land they lived in. They were also loved by the people and the other gods making them to be the most charming family.

At that time, many believed that the Seven Divine Seats that Celestia opened will be for the Villarreal family to take while the other two seats had to be Villarreal's comrade. Lucian, your father being the strongest and able to take on an army of ancient god singlehandedly. Azzariella, your mother who were said to be the smartest among all, held all sorts of knowledge that the gods would reference it to her.

Adira, the eldest in the Villarreal family was said to hold the power of the skies and the stars, being able to see all secrets and predict the future outcome. No god or human would dare to tell lies in front of her and some would avoid being seen by her. Adriel, the middle child in the Villarreal family held the power of the creation, managed to create all sorts of lands and beings with a snap of a finger as he pleases. And lastly, Y/N, the youngest in the Villarreal family. The kindest and gentlest one in the family.

Well, as for what's your ability.... Even your family and I didn't know very well. Given the amount of death you had and how clumsy and forgetful you were but from my observation, you might be the strongest or the weakest one in the family. All we know that you held the powers of the seven elements.

There was one human that you held dearly that even him was blessed immortality. He was a slave to one of the ancient god and an orphan but you saved him and gave him a home and a name, Zuhra. They also believed that he was also going to take the seat since he held the power of the light and the dark.