𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎

PROLOGUE, ACT I, PART VII

"I'm done, let's go. Also, I'll return your clothes later after I wash them." You said as you came out from the room with fresh clothes and shoes that actually fits you.

Strange how the stranger knows your shoes size. The possibility of you being stalked is low because you've just been here for a day and Paimon should saw or sense them by now.

You still wondered who gave you this and why. Aether, however was busy admiring your beauty which cause you to notice him staring at you.

You raised your eyebrows which cause him to become flustered. It took you a second to realize that he might possibly have a little crush on you.

You just cocked a smirk as you and went near him. "Staring at me now, didn't you?" He glanced at you before immediately looked away.

"N-no... I didn't... I was staring at that wall behind you." Not going to lie, this was pretty cute to see. You just giggled as you patted his back.

"Don't worry about it. Now, let's go, shall we?" He immediately stood up and walking all weird.

"Right... right... Commissions." He said as he cleared his throat, still not looking at you.

"Paimon never seen Aether this flustered before. This is gold. I think he like-like you, Y/N." Paimon said which made Aether's face redder before glaring at Paimon.

"Shut up, I'm not..." You just giggled at his reaction. "We only met two days after all." He said, still refusing to make an eye contact with you.

"And I don't want to make him uncomfortable or anything because of my feelings or anything..." He mumbled which was not heard by you. Well your hearing sometimes works as it pleases, sharp yet somehow deaf.

"Paimon heard what you say." Paimon said with a smug look on her face. "He said that he-" Aether immediately covered Paimon's mouth.

"I said that I... uhh.... need to... fight some slimes. Yup, mhm..." You just chuckled at his answer. His body immediately tense to hear you chuckles before his face redden once more.

"You're a really terrible liar, you know that, right? But I find it very cute. Now come on, we are not going to get Mora by standing now, are we?" You smiled.

Today is definitely going to be interesting...

______________________

"And that's the last slime." You said as you collected the slime condesate on the grass. Strangely, when you killed the slime, it dropped exactly like it would in the game but for Aether, it's just slimes on the ground.

"I'll return to Katheryne to collect the reward, then I'll meet you up at your commission place?" They nodded before heading to the nearest Teleport Waypoint to teleport to each respective places.

Right before you were about to teleport, you heard a shriek from the air as you saw someone falling from the sky.

Angel faling from the heaven? You tried to squint your eyes to see who was that but the light behind them was too bright.

"Y/N! The person is falling on you." Paimon warned you as you looked up.

Oh shit, she's right