𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒔

LEPUS CHAPTER, ACT I, PART II

How did you ended up in this situation? You roughly spend your time here for 30 minutes and Kaeya already drunk as hell just like the other people here in the tavern

How did you ended up in this situation? You roughly spend your time here for 30 minutes and Kaeya already drunk as hell just like the other people here in the tavern. "And here I thought he has a really strong alcohol tolerance..." You mumbled as you took some sip of apple cider.

"Yeah no... He doesn't." Diluc stated as he looked at Kaeya in disappointment. "This is why I called the Knights inefficient." He sighed as you watched Kaeya chugged another bottle down.

"Another apple cider, please." You sighed as Diluc took another bottle of apple cider before pouring it in your glass.

"Do you even have enough Mora for this?" Diluc asked as he looked at you with a cold gaze. You shook your head before pointing at Kaeya.

"Kaeya's paying my drink. I wouldn't come here at all if I don't have any Mora." You stated as you took a sip of the drink.

Diluc sighed as he watched at his brother's shenanigans and mumbling something that you didn't quite catch. You just continued drinking while going through your phone. At this point, people in Mondstadt doesn't seem to care about the device you hold.

You were reading through some wiki about magics. Sure it wasn't reliable in any way since magic didn't really existed in your world but it suffice enough for you to come up with a move with your wind power.

You still have zero idea how to use the Cryo power of yours. You only know that it only activated when you are going across the water.

But you decided to learn your Cryo power another day. For now you want to try learn the power that you can have access now which was your Anemo power.

You don't know what your limits to your power. Like Anemo is wind, wind is connected to air. From your basic knowledge, your air power can purify things. Does this means that you can breathe through poisonous gas if there was one and purify it? Maybe heal someone with your wind power?

But there's no guidebook on how to do that in the internet that's for sure. Though, there might be a book about healing in the Library but you are terrified that you might not be able return in time.

You also wondered if you could use your wind power to keep you flying. There's a possibility that you can but you are not sure how.

You are not going to be dragging Aether's down during this journey and in order to do that, you need at least basic control of your magic.

You sighed as you closed your phone and drank the apple cider till it finished. "Are you trying to learn how to use magic?" Diluc asked as you nodded.