𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅

CYMATILLIS CHELDYUS, ACT I, PART IV

"Capture Osial and find the original Field Tiller. It's time we should carry out the operation 'Loom of Fate.' We shall use it to topple the divine thrones of Celestia." There stood the blonde hair girl with white flower on her hair, ordering the whole Abyss while a certain dark haired man looked in horrified.

He knew that this was completely a necessary plan to go against the gods and his own parents but Osial was the only god that he couldn't have the guts to do anything bad. Only because he done his everything for his brother but because he was cursed, he can't utter a word of refusal since it will only bring destruction either to himself or them.

He isn't forever immortal after all, he only had two lives left and he can't risk dying until his brother returned back to himself. He guess that he had no choice but to listen to the Abyss until he could find a way to revert his brother back to who he was. Or so he thought.

___________________________________________________

"So why are we hiding at people's roof again?" You asked Orochi as he collected some Philanemo Mushroom that you ordered him to.

"Why cause we need to watch the whole situation first before interfering. If this is going Shonen style, maybe your brother spilled the beans why he's capturing Osial since it's too out of character for him to do such thing. Oh also, let me take over your body for a minute. Feel free to take over if I'm putting harm on your people that you love." He explained as you frowned.

"The last time I let you do that, you pull a Sukuna. How do you think that will made me trust you when taking over my body?" You questioned him before he smiled confidently.

"Because I'm a change person." He said before his form turned back to Sukuna as you raised your eyebrows.

"Really?"

"The fuck is this shit... Actually never mind I prefer this than my old body. I feel much more stronger. I should lie more." He stated as you rolled your eyes and you should make him a permanent Sukuna. "Okay, how about this? I won't kill or hurt anyone you like at all during that one minute fight and you'll have control after that minute. A deal?" He asked as he handed out his hand.

You thought for a while as you nodded. "Deal." You shook his hand before you heard Paimon's voice, talking from afar while Orochi who previously standing next to you is now returned back to your head.

"Paimon hopes that Y/N made some Sticky Honey Roast for this party." She drooled at the thought of it while Aether shook his head.

"Of course, you were thinking about the food... You were lucky to be able to see Y/N earlier than us." Aether huffed as Osial lightly chuckle as you saw Fischl and Mona heading towards them. They were surprised to see two girls heading towards them before Mona didn't look surprise in one bit.

"So you are the two other people that he invited as well... I have foreseen this but... I didn't foreseen to meet another person that I couldn't read their constellation... How interesting." Mona said as they looked at Mona in confusion.

"Oh Mona! Fischl! You're here!" Paimon greeted them as Paimon turned to Aether and Osial to explain who were they before they heard footsteps behind them. You immediately froze to see another you, walking towards them.

"You guys already made it... Did I make you guys wait?" He asked as Aether immediately looked at him in pure happiness but Mona already know that it wasn't him. She immediately used her mirror reflection on him.

"You're not Y/N." She said as you slowly feel getting a little light-headed. Orochi must be trying to take over. You let him as their conversation began to fade away and everything turns to black before you opened your eyes and found your self in a very dark place before you saw the screen in front of you.

________________________________________________________

Orochi finally managed to take over as he observed the scene. "Ahh... He surely does know troublesome people." The fake you began to melt before turning back into your brother, Adriel as he turned to them.

"Wait... You..." Osial looked at him in horror as Adriel smirked. Not even a word uttered but Osial could tell what he says just by his expression.

Orochi frowned before he noticed that Adriel was going to take off his glasses which Mona instinctively close her own eyes and Fischl's eyes since she was the closest while Orochi began to jump in and kicked him away. It sent him flying which surprising coming from your small body.

Aether was surprised to see your appearance as his eyes widen to see your body in front of him but something were off about you. Osial noticed there were tattoos on creeping on your whole body. The nails that was painted black had grown longer while your eyes were clear the color of dark red that only wanted blood.

"I accidentally sent him flying... Oops, I guess." The voice came from your mouth were definitely a foreign language yet they can understand and it was too different from your normal voice. He turned to Osial with a smirk. "Nice to see you again, Squidward."

Osial was clearly confused what does Squidward means and he wasn't very pleased by that nickname. "You... You were that demon stayed inside him. That she planted in him. You were the one that broke him." Osial gave him angered look.

"Oh please. If you knew who were the actual traitors and why I am being planted inside your precious Young Master and why did I mass murder including his family, his friends, you'll understand. And I did not broke him, he needed to be free not staying at one nation looking all pretty." He said which perked your interest.

"So there's two people... I have a feeling that it's my parents. Is it because I rebelled and went out..." Y/N's words rang in his head as Orochi smirked.

"Finally came to realize that your luck with parents are horrible, huh." He mumbled before Adriel looked at him in shock. He wanted to ask since he clearly know the Unknown God very well but not that he could speak anyway without it hurt him. Orochi turned to Adriel with a serious expression.

Adriel began to run towards him before Orochi just held his hand. "No use. You are still too weak for me." He began to twist his arms before throwing him away and kicked him away. "Go, or I'll kill you again." He gave a sharp glare before Adriel clicked his tongue and created a portal to retreat. He ran his fingers through his own hair before turning to them.

"Well, me and Y/N should get going. Head to Angel's Share. You'll see another version of him soon." Orochi said before he disappeared along with your body in front of their eyes. They were confused about this whole situation what just happened but for Mona, she gained some sort of insight about a bit of the situation.

"What just happened...?" Paimon asked since it happened too fast even for explanations.

"...I guess we might have to ask Y/N about it." Osial said as they made their way to Angel's Share in silence while trying to make sense of the situation.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:

I hate the Ruin Cube so much. Like it pains me so much... All my teammates died even more than fighting Azhdaha, heck I would say fighting Baal is so much easier than fighting the Ruin Cube. I hate this. Also unrelated but someone want to be friends with me on Tears of Themis? My UID is 200216541 and I can't put any profile text for some reason. Just tell me beforehand on your name so that I know.