𝑹.𝑰.𝑷 𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑨-

SPECIAL CHAPTER BY YOURS TRULY III

Not me borrowing my mom's other phone to rewrite this whole fucking chapter... pray for my safety and so that my mother wouldn't found this out :,)

Warning: You know what it is since last chapter/my announcement and this might be a cringy chapter.

_________________________________________

Osial managed to defeat all of them by making a huge vortex that destroy every single being in there. He closed his catalyst book before giving off a very deadly and suffocating aura in the field.

"Now give me back, Young Master or I'll destroy every single thing here." He said as the Abyss Mage just clicked his tongue and started to unchain you and pushed you out. The bracelet began to created on his hand without him being realized.

"As we promised, here you go." He said as he pushed you out from the cage that you were in and all he could see was you being unconscious on the floor.

He was quite upset to see his Young Master to be in such state but his number one priority was to get you back safely.

He began to carry you gently before brought you outside. There's people await for you and wanted to check into him but Osial told them that you passed out and they can see you when you were awake.

Aether and Paimon were worried and followed Osial back to the teapot realm. Osial brought you to your room and put you down gently on the bed. "Aether, you know how to cook right?" Osial asked as he noticed the bruises on your arms.

"Yeah... just something basic. I'll whip up some food for him." He said as he left your room to make some food for you. Osial used his hydro powers to heal the injury, reminded of the times in the past where you somehow falls almost to death.

He let out a sigh before smiling softly while Paimon was strangely quiet and seems to be thinking about something while looking at the Mora in her hand.

"Paimon's going out for the day. Paimon had a feeling that Paimon shouldn't stay here any longer. If you need Paimon just shout Paimon's name. Also can Paimon borrow a few bags of Mora?" She asked as Osial furrowed his eyebrows.

"...For what?" He asked her, hesitant to give her money.

"Just for something. Paimon promises Paimon'll pay back." She said as Osial sighed and gave her the bag of money.

"Make sure you don't get in trouble alright." Osial said as she thanked him before disappearing in the thin air. "...Now I'm back on being broke." Osial stated as he let out a deep sigh.

He was about to leave the room but he was being pulled back next to you. He was confused as he noticed the bracelet on his wrist. He also noticed that you also had a similar bracelet on your wrist and saw it connected with you.

"Huh... What is this?" He tried to take it off but it didn't work. He tried to break it with his vortex but it didn't work. Few minutes later, Aether came into your room with Crab Roe Tofu on his hand.

"...What the heck are you doing?" Aether asked as he placed the food next to your beside which instantly woke you up and made you reached out for the food.