𝑶𝒏 𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

SPECIAL CHAPTER BY YOURS TRULY I

Characters that are included: I tried to include every love interest. Also took place when Y/N managed to meet them all.

Note: For the people who are in the future reading this, this was made before Scaramouche was released so I actually do not know what weapon he use or how his skill set would be but according to the 'leaks' he seems to be an Electro catalyst user so I'm just going with that and make do with it.

Warning: Poorly written fight scenes because I can't write anymore.

Also happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈✨

_________________________________________

The Abyss Order has kidnapped Y/N and told the Knights, the Qixing and two Fatui Harbinger that they needed to win the competition to free Y/N.

What they didn't know is that Y/N was wearing a maid outfit for some reason. Now there's 24 people on the waiting room after hearing that Y/N got caught. "How the hell did Y/N got caught by the Abyss Order?" Aether let out a sigh as he crossed his arms.

"Paimon just hope that he's doing alright..." Paimon said as she looked visibly concerned about your safety as Osial let out a deep sigh.

"We just have to play along with whatever the Abyss planning." He stated and across the room is where the Knights of Favonius and Diluc gathered.

Diluc was grumbling that he can't believe he is working with the Knights right now. "Come on now, Diluc. No need to be so grumpy like a cat all the time, we all here to save Y/N, aren't we?" Kaeya asked as Diluc glared at him.

"Shut up, I only here to assist and this does not changed the fact that I hate the Knights." He snapped as he looked away from Kaeya.

"Now, now... Like Kaeya said, we are here to save Y/N not to fight with each other." Jean tried to calm Diluc down as Amber crossed her arms while sighing.

"And of course, Captain Kaeya had to rile up Master Diluc." Amber stated whil Eula at the corner just watching Diluc and Kaeya arguing while Jean trying her best to calm Diluc down and Amber scolded Kaeya.

"Why am I with these idiots anyway...?" Eula murmured as she began to facepalm as soon as Diluc and Kaeya began to take out each other weapon.

Albedo was busy trying to figure out how does he going to save Y/N as he sketched the area to find the best way to exit.

Meanwhile, others were watching Kaeya and Diluc arguing which made everyone wondered if this normal for Mondstadt people.

"You know.... There are Knights, Liyue government people and even two of the Fatui Harbinger people here, they probably could do better work then us so why are we even here?" Bennett asked as he turned to Razor, Mona and Fischl.

"Well, fates has brought us here. The stars told me that saving Y/N would require all of the powers we could get so we all have to be here." Mona stated as Bennett scratched his head.

"My Auge der Veurteilung forewarned me that Y/N is in immensable amount of tribulation by the despicable clutch of these atrocious personages." Fischl said dramatically as Oz agreed to her statement.

"It is as Mein Fräulein and Ms. Mona said, given that Y/N's ability are actually quite powerful who would know what could've the Abyss Order would have done to him." Oz said while Bennett frowned.