𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

CHAPTER I, ACT III, PART V

Paimon and Aether was panting, you really don't get why is she panting since she barely did anything but you don't want to pussed her off.

"Paimon's exhausted... If we hadn't happened to see the Jade Chamber flying over just as we came out of the Golden House, we really wouldn't have known which way to go... Whew, did we make it in time? Is the Overlord of the Vortex still in the sea? It hasn't destroyed Liyue yet, has it?" She questioned as you saw Osial still in the ocean.

This is really going to be very troublesome fight than Childe's. You let a sigh before you felt a very strong aura behind you. "What... are you doing here?" A very familiar voice said as you turned around and saw everyone's favorite edgy anemo boy accompanied by the other adeptus.

"Ah... Hello, Xiao, Moon Carver, Moutain Shaper, Cloud Retainer and Madame Ping." You greeted them as Xiao noticed that your hair tips were no longer green, instead it was amber and was glowing brightly.

It definitely reminded him a certain someone which he missed dearly. He looked up ahead as he paid attention to the danger up ahead.

"Huh... Hold on! It's the adepti! What are you doing on the Jade Chamber? Paimon thought you were arguing with the Qixing... Is the fighting over?" Paimon questioned as she looked at the adeptus seems to be quite peaceful with the Qixing.

"Faced with such a calamity of such magnitude, we have agreed to put our differences aside for now and unit against this common enemy." Ningguang explained as Moon Carver huffed.

"Oh, Paimon gets it... So, how do you plan to defend Liyue? Uhh... just seeing this Overlord of the Vortex guy puts a pit in Paimon's tummy, even from all the way out here." She said and you have to agree with Paimon.

The thought of fighting a god just put your stomach in such queasiness. You were not so sure either how are you gonna be able to assist them in this.

"It's not just you. We've got new Millelith recruits who can't even stand at attention without shaking. The force of an ancient god's presence seems to be too much for ordinary people to handle... Which is why we must stop that monster before it gets any closer to Liyue Harbor!" Keqing stated as you have to agree.

The aura of an ancient god was really heavy to the point it's making people trembling in fear and forced to submit to them.

"So the Archon War was fought two thousand years ago against enemies like that thing? Now that's scary..." Paimon shivered in fear as Xiao just stared at Osial in some sort of reminiscence way.

"So will the power of the Qixing, Millelith, and Adepti gathered here be enough to stop that god?" Paimon questioned which you already know the answer.

"We've already discussed this together, and our conclusion is... not necessarily." Ningguang answered which made Paimon quite concerned about Liyue. You just make yourself ready for a fight but your body was starting to hurt from the previous fight.

Childe did not go easy on trying to break all your bones. Well, you did kiss him and suddenly beat him up which was the moment where he started to go aggressive on you.

"What!? But all of you are supposed to be the guardians of Liyue. Can't you think of something?" Paimon entreated as Cloud Retainer step forth.

They began to converse something but for some reason for you, looking at Osial, you felt there's something familiar about him yet you can't point out what since you do know him in the game after all.