Outlines

Britain's POV

I checked my passport and boarding pass, making sure all the information was correct. The doorbell rang, and I hastily threw the sheets of paper in my purse and ran down the steps.

There was two options in how I was going to make sure everything was perfect with Luke after the whole Jake thing.

1. Wait until he came home and beg for forgiveness.

2. Visit him in the UK while he was on tour and beg for forgiveness.

I chose the latter. I couldn't stand knowing that he was still upset with me. I had to make sure he still knew I loved him more than anything. I don't know how it all worked out, but I had just enough money saved for a round-trip plane ticket to London. Answering the door, I sighed. Hannah was on time. She was nice enough to take me to the airport, plus stay in my house with Kristoff while I was gone. Hannah pulled me into a hug, squeezing my shoulders. I had told her everything, and she hadn't judged me once. "Thank God for you Hannah," I said while pulling away and putting my puppy in his kennel.

"It's no problem, Brit. I love this cutie," she replied, petting Kristoff through the cage. "And you and Luke love each other more than anyone else I know. You need to see him."

I nodded, knowing she was right. I grabbed my little suitcase. I was only going for one night, so I really didn't need that much stuff. Mentally, I was trying to prepare myself for the cold London air, but I hated winter. Hannah opened the front door for me and locked it, letting me put my suitcase in the trunk of her car. We spent the car ride in silence, letting the radio play Top 40 hits. I tried to contain my nerves, but I knew I would never be able to.

We pulled into the airport right on time. I gave Hannah one last hug and thank you and ran through security. Nothing was held back, so I luckily got first choice for a seat on the plane. I chose a window seat and pulled out my phone.

To Big Bro:

Just got on the plane. everything going as planned?

From Big Bro:

yep. ash knows, but luke and calum have no clue :)

I smiled, having complete faith in Mike. He would help me with Luke no matter what. I stuck my headphones in my ears. Quickly, I pulled out an already tattered envelope, one that I should have read yesterday, but I was busy making plane rides and hotel reservations, which Mikey also helped me with.

Open When: The Day Before You See Me Again.
Baby, I'm so happy I get to see your gorgeous face in person again. I love you lots and I hope that my plane ride or your plane ride or however we get together again goes well and that we're smiling when we see each other. I can't wait to see you again, less than 24 hours babe. xx Lukey

Grinning, I slowly drifted off into a slumber.

**************************

"Honey, honey, time to wake up. We're about to land," an older, female voice gently said as I felt a slight shove to my shoulder. I took my headphones out and stretched, thanking my neighbor on the plane. It landed not soon after, and I quickly texted Mikey that I was safely landed. I grabbed my carry-on from the overhead, and raced off the plane. I missed my brother a lot, and I was almost as happy to see him as I was to be seeing Luke. As soon as I saw my red haired brother, I ran and jumped into his arms. He hugged me back tight.

"I missed you, little sis," he said, pulling away. He smiled at me while picking up my suitcase. I asked him about the tour while he called a cab, and he gave me a long story that lasted from the airport all the way to the hotel. Ash was standing outside, and I smiled and waved at him. He waved back and opened my door for me. I had really missed all these boys, just now realizing how much they did and meant to me. I even pulled him into an embrace, which he immediately put his arms around me.