Falling In

Luke's POV

"Brit Brit. what are you doing?" I asked, seeing a ten year old Britain on the swings, and my eleven year old self watching her from the seat beside her.

"Lucas, be adventurous. I've decided to jump off the swing and hopefully not break my leg," she replied intelligently. She had always been smarter than me, and that's one of the first things that drew me to her. She also used my full name, something she had done from third to sixth grade.

Immediately, I started worrying. Even at that young age, I had been mesmerized by her. I definitely did not want her to get hurt.

"Britain Clifford, at least let me catch you," I offered, she being tiny and myself being taller than the rest of the boys my age.

"Whatever, Lucas. If you hurt yourself, don't blame me," she said to me. I quickly hopped off my swing and stood in front of her. "Are you sure?" she asked, a genuine look of concern on her face. I nodded, my younger self infatuated with her like I was now. Britain pumped her legs a few more times, then threw herself out of the seat. I was barely able to catch her, loosely putting my hands around her waist. But because she had so much momentum, I got knocked to the ground, her falling on my chest. Brit giggled.

That was when I fell for her. Literally.
***************************************************
I was awoken from my flashback by a small shove to my shoulder. I rolled over, yawning. There was still darkness pooling in from the window, so I knew it was late or early.

"Lukey, I want food," Britain plainly stated, her blue eyes shining from tiredness, but still the most beautiful person I had ever laid eyes on.

"Babe, what do you want me to do about it?" I groggily asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

"Well, you could make me something," she replied, looking at me through her eyelashes. She quickly kissed me, making sure our lips barely touched before she pulled away.

I pouted. "Under one condition."

"What?" Brit returned, leaning forward and smiling.

"Let me see your butt."

All she did was laugh. "You are such a teenage boy. No, you should make me food because you love me and want me to be happy," she quickly pointed out.

I bopped her on the nose. "I said I loved everything about you, including your butt."

She giggled again. "Will this help?" she whispered, putting her lips against mine, letting the kiss last just a few seconds longer than the first.

I tried to pull her in for more, but she shook her head. "Nope. Not unless you fix me food."

This was going to be a fun game.

"What about letting me touch you butt?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

"No."

"See your boobs?" I tried again, but still getting a negative response from her.

"Touch your boobs?" I was quickly running out of ideas.

Brit lightly slapped my shoulder. "No, Lucas. You cannot touch or see any of my girly parts. Keep your sexual urges to yourself."

I winked. "But baaabe, I'm an eighteen year old boy. Give me a break," I amended, while she smirked at me.

"Anymore ideas, Luke?"

"What's you bra size?" I blurted out before thinking.

"C," Brit said, almost instantly blushing and clapping her hand over her mouth. I could feel my eyes go big and my bottom jaw hit the carpeted floor.