Prologue.

Ashton:

The way her dirty blonde hair frames her face makes my heart melt. It makes her look like an angel. I've watched her grow up. Every day she has gotten more and more beautiful. The way her freckles dance along her face. The small smile she wears when she's listening to her favorite song: Photograph by Ed Sheeran. The quirky way she dances when she watches us play in her garage. The way her brilliant blue eyes light up in the warm Australian sun. The way her face lights up when she's around the people she loves warms every inch of my body. I ache just to be able to hug her, to hold her in my arms just once. With her being as small as she is, she could rest her head on my chest and hear the slow methodical beat of my heart that beats only for her. She's not perfect which makes her the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I wish I could call her mine, but I can see it her eyes that she wants someone else. I catch her every once and a while staring off with a dreamy look on her face. She's thinking of him. Sometimes I hear the smallest sigh escape her small lips. Whoever this guy is, he is the luckiest man on this planet. I just hope that he realizes this and treats her like the princess I wish to treat her as, but as her best friend, I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again.

Luke:

Her.

I feel like my heart wants to explode every time I see her. She's more than beautiful. She's more than words could ever describe. Her eyes were like oceans that I could drown in. I could talk about her hair all day. If only I could run my hands through her dark golden locks. Her dancing all the way through practice was one of the only reasons I was able to sing those heartfelt words. How her smile sparkles whenever she sees her brother and his friends, or, matter of fact, anyone she cares about. I can tell how much she loves her best friend whenever they share eye contact or when they say an inside joke. Her laugh. Don't even get me started on that. It was so pretty. Yes, awkward, but one of the prettiest and most sincere ones I've ever heard. Sometimes she would just giggle and smile at her phone, which made me do the exact same thing. I never know what to do when I'm around her, to be honest. She was adventurous. She was enlightening. She was art. I wonder sometimes what her feelings are for me. She couldn't possibly feel the same, because I can tell how she feels about her best friend. I always think about that though. All she's got to do is tell me right now, she wants me right now, and I would hold her forever.

Author's note:

So hi guys! I'm currently posting, and I'm going by C! My friend is going by W. We're just two super crazy girls who love 4 crazy boys and we thought this would be a good way to do that. So this is the prologue, just a little starter. The first chapter will be in Britain's pov. So yeah. Hope you enjoy!

Hi, everyone! It's W. As my friend said, we both adore the boys of 5SOS. Writing a fanfic is the best way we could think of to show that love. We have bonded a lot in the last month or so. It's hard to believe we were just strangers a month ago, but anyways, "Twisted and Torn" has begun. I hope y'all enjoy it, as much as I do writing it! Thank you for reading!