Christmas Comfort

Britain's POV

After talking to Luke, I feel so much better about waiting on sex until after marriage. He took it so much better than I anticipated. He seemed disappointed at first, but when I got a little kinky, he seemed to perk up considerably.

He was so cute. He makes my heart want to explode from how cute he is.

Him saying he plans to spend the rest of his life with me absolutely made my heart melt.

I know in my mind and in my heart that I feel the same way.

Luke Hemmings is my future, and I'm so excited to see what happens for us.

***************

I miss Luke like crazy. He'll be home in a few days, but I still miss him.

Instead of doing what I did the last time when I missed him, I decided to bake.

Baking was always something that calmed me down. I had always enjoyed it.

I turned on some music. I turned the volume all the way up. The first song that came on was Greenlight. It made me laugh a little seeing that I told Luke that we could do anything and everything but actually doing the whole him putting his dick in me.

I danced around my kitchen pulling out the ingredients I needed for sugar cookies. I began measuring everything out and mixing them together.

Somehow I managed to get flour in my hair and on my shirt. It reminds me of when Luke and I had that food fight. It brought a smile to my face.

I rolled out my cookie dough and dug around in the kitchen drawers to find my cookie cutters.

I only found the star and the snowman, so that's all I could use. I began pressing my cookies out. Don't Stop had just come on.

This song made me think of Luke a lot. Everything he did made me love him even more. He was everything I wanted and more.

I slid the first pan of cookies in the oven. As I did, Last Christmas came on. It was my favorite Christmas song.

I began dancing around my kitchen even more.

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams."

I heard someone in my living room.

I ran into the cabinet which caused a spoon to fall to the floor. I turn my music down to go see what was going on.

I turn the corner to see my boyfriend. Tears immediately fill my eyes as I run and jump into his open arms.

I cling to him. Tears are streaming from my eyes. He's back. I bury my face into his neck.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're back," I cry.

"Brit, baby, I can't believe it either," he says choking up.

I look up. His blue eyes are swimming with tears. I bring my thumbs up to his face and wipe away his tears.

I laugh. It's so surreal that he's back. I'm still in disbelief.

"I missed you so much, baby," Luke whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too. More than you know," I said back.

"Thank you for my present, baby. I loved it so much, but never as much as I love you," he said.

This brought even more tears to my eyes. I smile before pressing my lips to his.

It felt so amazing to have him here again. I missed having my body pressed to his. I missed his lips, his hair, his lip ring, his eyes. Everything.